Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

1 hour ago, metalman said:

This is the result that REALLY matters. Eh, @Colly?

What the balls. I've never heard of this, but this is how my brain calculates how a game is going. I'm weirded out.

Seems I tuned in just in time to see a lively second half! I can't pick my favourite here, my Slovakian pals are not pleased with me.

Outside of the current game, the UK COVID restrictions being extended until July 19th means no full capacity crowds for the Euro semis and final at Wembley.

Hey, a sending off. That could undo all of Poland's second half progress.

I'd like to defend him, as it was just clumsy, but man...he's really screwed his tournament over almost nothing. Thought the first card was a bit weak in fairness, and he wasn't taken off so...danger was always there.

Slovakia need to try to win this now.

1 minute ago, The Kraig said:

I'd like to defend him, as it was just clumsy, but man...he's really screwed his tournament over almost nothing. Thought the first card was a bit weak in fairness, and he wasn't taken off so...danger was always there.

Slovakia need to try to win this now.

That's Poland's only chance of getting a result, honestly. Maybe sneak a counter when they bring that block up.

1 hour ago, metalman said:

This is the result that REALLY matters. Eh, @Colly?

That's the real quiz.

Edit: Just looked, and not only have I already blocked that account long ago (on brand), the xG for the second goal was 0.01. It's fucking shite.

Edited by Colly
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Outside of the current game, the UK COVID restrictions being extended until July 19th means no full capacity crowds for the Euro semis and final at Wembley.

Johnson said that Euro 2020 and also theatrical performances cam have more attendees, as pilot events.

Bet the gammons are loving having Emma Hayes talking about double pivots and other footballing terms they have zero concept of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1