Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

1 minute ago, damshow said:

ESPN's shit commentator said "and it's off the side of the net - No! It's a goal!" when every single person watching could clearly see it went into the net.

He also continues to fucking scream every time a player has a half-chance. He's the worst commentator I have ever heard. 

1 minute ago, Colly said:

Shpursing it up.

Ah, the Steve McLaren Dutch translation.

I share the appreciation for McCoist, he has genuinely funny lines and then comes out with statistics about de Boer's managerial record whilst in charge of Atlanta United in the space of five minutes.

18 minutes ago, FLiam said:

He also continues to fucking scream every time a player has a half-chance. He's the worst commentator I have ever heard. 

Ale Moreno is still even worse for me (his color commentator). He has played professional football, yet always has the dumbest takes and analysis. Cangialosi's at least got the excuse that he's really a hockey commentator first and foremost, but yeah, he has no business calling matches.