Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

Just now, lanky316 said:

To stay classy, wouldn't we need to have ever been classy to begin with?

Fair point. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Kraig said:

C'MON ENGERLANG, LET'S BE HAVIN' THEM!

Of course, I will change my tune immediately when they play Scotland, but why not have 3 British teams in the knockouts? Would be crazy.

It would be the first time it happened since last time.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bobfoc said:

How long until Foden stops being the young darling and starts being a national hate figure?

Today if they keep saying hitting the post is "fantastic talent". Yeah, if you're aiming for the post.

6 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

How long until Foden stops being the young darling and starts being a national hate figure?

Finding a nearby Argentinian to swing a foot at is usually the catalyst. Might have to wait until next year for that.

Crowd now booing Croatia for the crime of "having possession of the ball", which makes me think they just really love booing.

Kalvin Phillips has looked good. Foden/Sterling look like they can make something happen when they have the ball. 

Don't know why Trippier is at left back. I'd just take Walker off as I feel he's not done much, move Trippier to right back and then bring in Shaw.