Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

1 minute ago, Malenko said:

*Laughs in Madrid*

Rather *cries in Madrid*

Madrid after dark is my perfect environment. Those pickpockets though, naughty naughty.

I've missed most of this, but delighted to see North Macedonia competing and scoring!

Austria have a solid team on paper. What a bloody cross.

1 hour ago, The Kraig said:

Madrid after dark is my perfect environment. Those pickpockets though, naughty naughty.

I've missed most of this, but delighted to see North Macedonia competing and scoring!

Never had any problem in 7 years!

Missing North Macedonia competing and scoring I mean. Legends in my book.

:shifty:

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

The assist quality for these three goals is something else.

Arnautovic doesn't appear to have changed since his move to China. Not sure why Alaba was grabbing him by the face mind you.

Probably was telling him to shut the fuck up since he wouldn't stop talking shit to the Macedonia defender after he scored. The whole sequence was the full Arnautovic experience. Capitalizes on an error, scores a goal, won't stop shit talking the other team, to the point his own teammates have to tell him to stop being a dick, and then he seemed to reaggravate an injury. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Probably was telling him to shut the fuck up since he wouldn't stop talking shit to the Macedonia defender after he scored. The whole sequence was the full Arnautovic experience. Capitalizes on an error, scores a goal, won't stop shit talking the other team, to the point his own teammates have to tell him to stop being a dick, and then he seemed to reaggravate an injury. 

The beautiful game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2