The New New Kit Thread

Baddar

I like that, in my "painstakingly build all the kits in Pro Evo" phase Fulham tended to have that kind of thing. Set them apart from the other white clubs like Derby and Spurs.

I reckon they are just someone swim shorts though, accidentally left them there for the photo...

21 hours ago, Colly said:

I could be wrong but I think you're only allowed a front of shirt and a sleeve sponsor in the Premier League, the EFL have different rules. Struggling to find a source for that though. 

This would explain the appearance of the odd-looking tramp stamp sponsor (for an Italian lighting company, of all things) on the back of the otherwise quite nice Norwich kits.

Edited by Naitch

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

Shirts like this are my reference for the inevitable end state of shirt sponsors, especially at lower leagues.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/charly-cf-pachuca-22-home-replica-jersey-22bvamwspchc22hmrscr/22bvamwspchc22hmrscr

Not too dissimilar from motorsports livery really.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to check Historical kits as I thought you'd had one more recently than that, it was the 99 I was thinking of though.

I know there are multiple things wrong with modern football, but the single season home kit is really up there.

• Like 3