Carabao Cup 2021/22

Lineker

• 1 month later...

Completely rotated team for Liverpool bar Morton. Positive is Henderson is back from his cold. Glad Gomez is getting a game considering he's fell to 4th choice 

Leicester after being unable to play Sunday put out a full strength team. 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Completely rotated team for Liverpool bar Morton. Positive is Henderson is back from his cold. Glad Gomez is getting a game considering he's fell to 4th choice 

The fact its a rotated team is really showing as well.

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

They're playing with only one CB, as well as playing other players out of position (Daka, for example). It is stronger than your team is, but it isn't a full strength team.

12 minutes ago, Hobo said:

The fact its a rotated team is really showing as well.

Gomez isn't having a good game. That's putting it mildly. Feel a bit sorry for the kids like Bradley but he's not playing well at all. Think the right hand side in particular has been very sloppy. 

Also I say it virtually every week it seems but clubs like Leicester coming here and for the full half 90% of their chants have been about food poverty. Sing about your own team...your winning you cretinous cunts 

36 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Labour hold 53 of 54 council seats, all three MPs and the Mayor's office, by what metric is Leicester Tory? :unsure:

Spending 90 minutes singing feed the scousers. 

If you're gonna sing about people and children going hungry you're a Tory and a scumbag in my eyes. Honestly pisses me off especially with the volunteering work I do with a group of people. Having helped for this Christmas putting together hampers and Christmas presents for families that can't afford a Christmas dinner or to buy their kids presents. Seeing how much it means to them then you've got nobheads chanting about poverty to try and get one over. Sing songs about your own team and players...

"But it's just banter" fuck off. Poverty shaming isn't funny.

Sorry about the rant but it's something I really can't stand. You can make jokes about a lot of things but stuff like that, hate, tragedies etc there's no place for it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Semi final dates confirmed. Really early in January, but I guess the Club World Cup rather limits options.

Chelsea's January fixtures are therefore Liverpool, Tottenham, CHESTERFIELD, Tottenham, Man City and Tottenham. What a delight. 😂

• Like 1