EWBFF Edward Cullen League

Maxx

Oh good I play the vampire first...

adjusts lineup

On 08/09/2021 at 14:44, Maxx said:

Well it's a shitty thing to do that's against the spirit of the game.   I don't mean oh you didn't have a kicker play this week.  I'm talking you put all of your team on the benc

On 07/09/2021 at 11:49, Maxx said:

If you need to make changes now is the day to do it.

@DMN

All that bitching and I didn't even get it done... 🤷‍♀️

48 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I know y'all are scared of my team, especially when my kicker is my highest scoring starter.

Well you're the one who started Fitzpatrick, even though at any time, with no warning, he can turn into Fitztragic

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Any chance Lamar gets less than .36 points this week so I can pull out a win? :shifty:

Baring a last minute positive COVID test?

I mean given his stance on the vaccine, its not impossible!

I’ll remind everyone not to pick up any players.  If you have someone to IR going forward, let me know and you can add someone after Pooker is done with his ads for the week.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I’ll remind everyone not to pick up any players.  If you have someone to IR going forward, let me know and you can add someone after Pooker is done with his ads for the week.

What if one of them is likely gonna get released by the team? 😥

@MaxxHow does this league vary from the Goldberg league in defense scoring?  The Goldberg league has my Philly Def as projecting 11.61 points against the 49ers, but the Vampire league only 5.82 points

I have to look, I don think I tweaked scoring at all.  I don’t really remember August was a very hectic time.

Also wow 3 players Pooker picked up went to IR, this vampire is cursed I tell ya!

15 hours ago, Maxx said:

I have to look, I don think I tweaked scoring at all.  I don’t really remember August was a very hectic time.

Also wow 3 players Pooker picked up went to IR, this vampire is cursed I tell ya!

Fritztragic strikes again!

5 hours ago, Pooker said:

Maybe they'll be like me last week and have the kicker will be the highest scorer.

Why you keep Kirk Cousins on the bench when the Vikings have the players they do, I don't understand

1 hour ago, Lint said:

Why you keep Kirk Cousins on the bench when the Vikings have the players they do, I don't understand

First week, though that Fitztragic would have a better game. This week, wanted to see if Winston would have a repeat of week one. Next week, prepare to see Cousins put up a single digit game when I start him.