EWBFF Edward Cullen League

Maxx

The rule is basically this: If you have someone go on IR, that means you have a roster spot open and then you can pick someone up.  That's the only time you can.  You're supposed to check in with Pooker to see if he's done making his pick ups before you do that.

Bye weeks are meant to be much more difficult to deal with in this league, as you are meant to be stuck with what you have.   If you didn't draft a backup QB, your starter's bye is going to be a rough week for you.  There would normally just be one IR slot, but with Covid, I added a second.  I will be monitoring your IR slots though, not Livid style stashing of players allowed!  If your IR guy is healthy and playing again, you either drop him or the player you picked up. 

I figured bye weeks would be what really helps Pooker out, and they still might, but wow he apparently has to get his all out of the way at once first.

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

Trade proposal has been submitted.

I'm assuming we're doing it that way until the trade deadline passes?

There is no trade deadline

7 minutes ago, DMN said:

Pooker is Cedric Diggory's Ashes, yeah?

Yes.  

if @Pooker wants Rodgers, you can drop Winston after the trade, and pick up another QB since he’s out for the year now. 

• Thanks 1