EWBFF Edward Cullen League

Maxx

Pooker.png

lol lol lol look how bad Pooker's team is!  Ben DiNucci?  Terrible!  Laquon Treadwell?  Bust!  Tamorrion Terry?  He killed a guy!  I predict ZERO WINS, there's nothing to fear here, this vampire business is all just a bunch of hooey!

@Pooker you are now free to attempt to construct a better team via waivers, good luck with that.

No one else touch waivers until he is done please.

Well..could have taken two defenses?  I mean technically you still can because Pooker is fine with everyone doing final readjustments after he puts together his team.  But that’s the nature of this version of fantasy football, you get what you pick.

But, I’m also still figuring out how difficult it will be to keep the schedule even while allowing Pooker to select his opponent each week, if I manage to pull that off maybe he won’t pick you that week!

Or, you’ve said too much and now he knows your weakness.

6 hours ago, Berober said:

Oh cool, teams are up, let's find out when I'm due to play Pooker... 

Cool, my Def is on bye that week! Very good! 

Who is Pookers team?

4 hours ago, Pooker said:

Who is the Philadelphia Phangers? They picked up the defense I had put in a claim for.

Shit my bad, was trying to add another in before the deadline.

I dropped them.  Maybe @Maxx can add it to your roster?

My bad.  Got dates mixed up and thought kickoff was tonight

Okay just a reminder of some of the rules here:

1. No more picking people off of waivers, unless someone goes on IR.  No trades between teams.  Your rosters are staying pretty much intact besides what the vampire takes.

2. If the vampire beats you, he will do a 1 for 1 trade with one of your starting players.  So its QB for QB, RB for RB, WR for WR, etc.  Your bench players are safe, use that to strategize as you like.

3. The only time they are not safe is if you deliberately don't run a full squad the week you play the vampire.  As in you moved a majority of your players to the bench and threw the week.  Do that, and he can take anyone on your team.  So don't do that.

Questions?

Well it's a shitty thing to do that's against the spirit of the game.   I don't mean oh you didn't have a kicker play this week.  I'm talking you put all of your team on the bench.