Steam/PC Mega Thread 2023

Mick

On 19/09/2023 at 22:11, Meacon Keaton said:

Since it's Fall, and it was updated recently, I'm going to throw out a suggestion that those of us with Phasmophobia should try to get a game or two in sometime before Halloween. I don't think I've touched it outside of the one or two times I played with EWB folk. 

"Great idea!"

"Good suggestion, Meac!"

"I'm in!"

:shifty: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2023 at 12:43, Meacon Keaton said:

"Great idea!"

"Good suggestion, Meac!"

"I'm in!"

:shifty: 

You should have tagged us, then I wouldn't have missed this entirely

They've also added in some extra game content for its 25th anniversary. Aside from some bug fixes and slight visual upgrades, it now includes Half-Life Uplink, which was a mini-campaign originally included in magazine CDs. Four new multiplayer maps have been added as well.

There's a Humble Bundle on that has WrestleQuest at the £8.01 level. I know it had fairly average reviews on release and I imagine a lot of people who were interested might already have it but it saves a few quid on RRP and you get other stuff at the same time, namely a lot (all?) of the Telltale Walking Dead games and a Vampire Survivors-like Renfield game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Epic Store on PC has been giving away some great games this month, with them refreshing daily at 4pm UK time.

In the past few days I've added Fallout 3 and Ghostwire Tokyo to my library, and I've just noticed Outer Worlds: Spacers Choice was their Christmas Day offering, so there's still a few hours to pick that up.

• Lineker unpinned and locked this topic