Summer Transfer Window 2023

Lineker

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Would be very underwhelming if Kane ends up at Bayern.

Well it's realistically after the news of Mbappe/Madrid looking like it'll be this summer or next it leaves either yourselves or Bayern and I'd rather he go Bayern. 

It'll be interesting to see who Chelsea eventually sign to fill in the midfield after all these departures (presuming Kovacic and Mount do also leave). Conor Gallagher could end up being the oldest CM at a ripe 23.

Kovacic is all done but for the announcement, as far as I'm aware.

Although I could see Gallagher as a regular starter in a midfield 3, I wouldn't like him to be anything more than a utility player if we're going 4231. That said, utility players will be bloody vital once we've sold everyone else. 😅

I just hope we do get Caicedo because that appears to be our only target in central midfield atm.

2 hours ago, damhausen said:

Bayern is a much more "guaranteed" club for Champions League and trophies than any of his other options.

Do you even celebrate winning the Bundesliga at Bayern?