Premier League 2023/24

Lineker

45 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

This VAR review is a regular thing? I know sports media need to find a load of shit to fill up the gaps where there are no matches, but VAR review sets a whole new level of tedium.

You can watch 'The VAR Review Review' on my Youtube channel tomorrow.

Just now, Lineker said:

Crazy how sloppy on the ball you are.

Probably only Silva and Palmer act with any urgency about keeping/dealing with the ball when it comes to them. With most others, I swear you can see their brains buffering.

Two inches to the left and Udogie is off.

8 minutes ago, Colly said:

Romero's tackle is poor, but it does go to show that referees are obsessed with the concept of "studs up" rather than the actual wording of the law given Havertz nearly split Longstaff's shin in twain with his knee.

This is the thing every week isn't it? You can watch a dozen incidents and say "how is this X and that not?" It's so inconsistent and you never know what you're going to get. Not knowing what you're going to get week to week, even from the same refs makes it really tough to understand where you stand. You'd almost think that this is a plan to get viewers for "ref watch" type shows on Sky Sports News :shifty:

Worst part is this is still better than what I see every other week in League One...