Official Football Manager 2005 Topic

Thomas

I'm at Tampere Utd in the Finnish Premiership, so I won't bother posting my team :P

We're doing pretty well though. Unbeaten so far (FC Haka were unbeaten too until we beat them 3-1 :P). I'm second, six points clear of the team in third with three games in hand (due to Inter Toto Cup action). I've got two games in hand over Haka, and I'm only 4pts behind now.

Only let in six goals in 14 games, too. Only scored 20 or so though, because I play with a back four, two DM's, three MC's (with arrows to the sides and the central one running up to AMC) and one lone striker. So we're pretty damn inpenetrable.

Did ok in the Intertoto, until we were dumped out in the Semi's by Roda JC; not much to be ashamed of.

Since not many people who aren't Finnish want to come to me, I've concentrated on training the fuck out of the ones that are Finnish :P So I spent most of my budget on three good coaches.

One is Spanish and only speaks basic English, no Finnish at all. Another speaks German and English, and the other speaks English and Finnish, so er..hopefully they should be able to understand each other.. :/

Edited by TheReilDeal

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, there's Reily, myself and Dan who are willing to play. As it's 1am, a quick game would mean only play for a little bit tonight. Keep to a small database, too. And then, we can just pick it up anytime we want from then on.

Anyone online now, who has MSN, who wants to be involved in a quick online game?

I've asked some other day if anyone wanted to play an online game and got no response. I'm in need of human competition to get into the game again.

What do you mean by "quick online game" there?

I've just started a new game with West Ham because I was winning everything with Man Utd in 2012. Working in a budget of 14k so I've been looking to get some loan signing from Premiership clubs with no such luck as of yet.

I've added you on MSN Summers so when you guys are ready to start the game just give me a shout.

Something I've always wondered (by always I mean I just thought of it), what happens if you're only running, say, the Premiership and you're in charge of Tottenham (:P) and they get relegated? I'd assume that you'd simply be sacked, but is there anything more to it?

Something I've always wondered (by always I mean I just thought of it), what happens if you're only running, say, the Premiership and you're in charge of Tottenham (:P) and they get relegated? I'd assume that you'd simply be sacked, but is there anything more to it?

Tottenham would never get relegated. Too good to go down. -_-

Edited by The Rock Box

Does anyone know how to deal with a player who is unhappy because of the amount of pressure he feels he is under?

The guys only 18 but is going to be a superstar for me and has been playing pretty much all season and without him my Sheff Wed team goes awful and loses games very easily. So I really need to solve this problem as we're beginning to drift back down to the relegation places.

Does anyone know how to deal with a player who is unhappy because of the amount of pressure he feels he is under?

The guys only 18 but is going to be a superstar for me and has been playing pretty much all season and without him my Sheff Wed team goes awful and loses games very easily. So I really need to solve this problem as we're beginning to drift back down to the relegation places.