Official Football Manager 2005 Topic

Thomas

I know what you mean about the last eight.

I've got Inter in the QF, and after getting beaten in the same stage by Milan in ET, I'm not too confident.

Still, Diego is favourite to take out the award for best player, I gave him his real name of Diego Ribas da Cunha, because Diego sounds bad.

Oh, and fuck injuries suck, I'm top of the table, but I had eight players at physio for a while there.

And Carlos Tevez plays his old club in me, when I play Inter.

I still am owed fucken 10 mil.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my Spurs side were going ok last night having gone 13 games undefeated and looking strong. This morning I losty to Besiktas away (we only 'ad 10 men) in the UEFA group stages then lost 3 - 1 in the league cup to Championship Southend :(

Typical Spurs even in 2012 they can still bloody humiliate themselves.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its easy to get 20 in media handling, you just react positively to everything, cooling wars of words and what not, but In real life I'd tell these same people to fuck off.

I do like telling gobby managers that I tactically outclassed them though.

I do that as well, I have had major fisticuffs with Ian Atkins and the Wycombe manager. Its just that me and Ian Rush verbally felate eachother on a regular basis that my Media Handling stays on 20.

I have also found it useful to praise the manager of the player you are trying to loan, it seems to make them more likely to loan a player out to you.

Well fuck that.

Leading by four with three games to go.

Loss - Loss (to bloody Liverpool who win the fucking thing) - Loss

That means I lose by four.

Sucks shit.

Also got knocked out from CL by fucking Inter.

Hatem Ben Arfa joining me in July, so YAY!

Started a game with Wolves the other day.

Ellington is fucking godly, best signing ever.

Pfft, he was crap for my Wolves team. I joined Wolves about 2 years in and they had already signed him and his goalscoring stats were pretty shite.

I just found out my cousin is on the game (as a regen), anyone else know anyone who's on the game at all?

Yeah, theres a kid who used to be in the year below at my school who plays for either Fulham reserves or U18s, can't remember which. Tom Moncur is his name and I shortlist him so I can keep track of him and see how he goes. In real life I think he's captain for England U16s or 17s and he used to be with Arsenal.

Yeah, theres a kid who used to be in the year below at my school who plays for either Fulham reserves or U18s, can't remember which. Tom Moncur is his name and I shortlist him so I can keep track of him and see how he goes. In real life I think he's captain for England U16s or 17s and he used to be with Arsenal.

Wayne Routledge use to go to my school and was in the year above/below me. :D

Updated Porthmadog diary

Read

Updated Porthmadog diary

Read

No.

That's called advertising, and there's a whole seperate area for that.

Guest LilJoeyPez

I'm currently AFC Bournemouth - first season League One Champions, second season Championship Playoff Winners. I'm currently 9th in the Premiership, with Joseph-Desire Job on fantastic form, his crowning acheivement scoring the 94th minute winner in a 1-0 win over champions Chelsea.

Hatem Ben Arfa joining me in July, so YAY!

You'll have quite a problem on your hands, at least from my experience.

And in my Chelsea game, I was 10 pts ahead of Arsenal during Christmas, but they have started gaining ground on me and reduced the deficit to just 5 pts after my run of draws after Xmas.

But I've just got Rio Ferdinand to join me :D . He's been transfer-listed by his own request at Man Utd, and I managed to buy him for 22 m euros. Let's hope he'll stop the last-minute goals that I've been conceding.

Edited by HolokastTheIkon

I played two seasons at Chelsea, won back to back trebles with:

GK: Cech

DR: Johnson

DL: Bridge

DC: Terry

DC: Carvalho/Huth

DMC: Kompany/Makelele

MC: Lampard

MC: Cani

AML: Duff/Robben

AMC/R: Cole (An arrow went to the right...)

FC: Drogba

Now at Monaco, it's hard as I have no idea who anyone is.