Official Football Manager 2005 Topic

Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After a busy summer, I’m done some major team reshuffling specifically at the back. My team now looks like this;

GK: Stekelenburg/Lastuvka (Cheap from relegated Norwich)

DL: John Heitinga/Christian Pander/Christian Chivu

DC: Rio Ferdinand/Alex (From PSV on a Free)

DC: Christian Chivu/John Heitinga/Wes Brown

DR: Anthony Vanden Borre/Ricardo (19-year-old Brazillian D/DMR)

ML: Stewart Downing/Joe Cole

(D)MC: Freddy Guarin/Barry Ferguson

(A)MC: Tomas Rosicky/Bruno Gama (Free from Porto, Young and talented)

MR: Bastian Schweinsteiger/Shawn-Wright-Phillips/Bruno Gama

FC: Van Nistelrooy (Still great at 33!)/Freddy Adu

FC: Rooney/ Lebohang Mokoena (Traded Valdez for him plus £7Million)

Departures: Heinze(33) for £7.5M to Juventus, John O’Shea for £15M to Barcelona, Haedo Valdez for £7M plus Mokoena, Phill Neville for £1.2M to Sunderland, Silvestre for £9M to Real Madrid.

Guest Thomas Jefferson

I started with Gainsborough, and with 11 games gone, I stand 20th - 2 won, 4 drawn and 5 lost. Goal difference of - 20.

5 times I've scored first and went on to lose 4 of those matches.

The Premiership teams have been loaning out players to teams below me, like Runcorn, and above me, like Vauxhall Motors, but not to me. Damn!

Out of the 21 players I started with, 4 have been sold, 2 are suspended, 1 injured and 2 unhappy.

Kendal knocked me outin the FA Cup 1st round.

Oh, and my personal profile goes like this . Loyalty 10, Ambition 10, Media 19, Professionalism 8, Temprament 9. How do I improve my Professionalism and Temprament ?

I once started unemployed and landed the Exeter job. Got pretty bored though and that's when I started my Rangers game. I have so many new players in now, it would take ages to do my first team selections again. Nearly all bosmans, and I bought a bunch of young players with the 'considerable talent' description from Richard Gough (assistant, shit but I like him). I had about £20mil of tranfer fees due to selling players who were in their prime, but not good enough to break into my first team and I got a new board of directors who 'cleared all debt' and gave me £10mil.

I decided to stay at Rangers. I tried to apply for Scotland manager but got REJECTED. I mean, come on. If Berti Voghts, why can't I? I'm in the Scottish Hall Of Fame now dammut! And got into the last 8 of the Champion's League. Surely that shows I know what to do?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Just won the World Cup with England, which helped take me to the top of the English Manager rankings, I resigned shortly after, theres no fun in going through it all again. Now all I need is Arsene Wenger to retire or get sacked so I can make the Judas jump from Spurs to the Gooners.