Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I get paid on the 9th, so hold off until then :shifty:

It's after the 9th. You getting this or what Benji?

I almost went and bought it on my lunch break today but didn't. Might go tomorrow.

Give me 'til tomorrow. I need to know how much fixing my comp is going to be, that'll be the decider (Y)

OK well I'll probably go and buy it tomorrow anyway. Given the amount of time I generally have during the week (ie: not much), even if I bought it tomorrow and you bought it the day after you shouldn't find it too hard to catch up to me.

I'd be getting White 2, and I'd probably start with Snivy, if that influences anything for you.

I actually used Samurott in Black 2 throughout the main game and she was quite good. I love Serperior, but I ended up replacing it with something that would be better against gyms and the Elite Four as a whole. I also felt like using something different from Black and White (chose Snivy for both).

Edited by Vitamin E

Thing is, I love pigs, and moreso, I love boars (I was going to call the pig Obelix, which probably explains my love), but I just can't bear to use a combo that wasn't even interesting in the first place, let alone two extra gens later. If I want a fighting type, I'll go with Heracross every damn time.

I decided to make a team based almost purely on Final Fantasy X character names for Black 2, to try and force me to use Pokés I might not normally use. So far I have Auron the Oshawott (Auron is a samurai, it's evolutions are samurai based), Lulu the Purrloin (dark type with purple colour scheme, it also happened to be the first Pokémon I saw, so I made it part of my team), and Tidus the Growlithe (fiery personality... it was a leap, but I've never raised one and have always wanted to). So I've got Kimhari, Rikku, Yuna, and Wakka left, but one will just wind up the HM slave since there's seven characters (probably Kimhari, since anyone whose played FFX will know that he's basically the "can do everything, but can't do anything particularly well" character of the team).

Also, Juniper is a bitch. She had three kids filling her Pokédex last time, and yet no info is in them this time around? Fuck you, Juniper.