Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

5 Badges into the Game and I only have 3 Pokemon, mainly due to the fact I never catch every pokemon until I completed the game, giving the endgame more point of doing.

Darmanitan lvl 35

Serperior lvl 37

Panpour lvl 21

You can tell who I dont use much. These three have different Strengths and I can pretty much swap one for another to beat the opponent easily. I might get a Ground and Electric pokemon soon though, is Sandile worth getting?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've beaten the Elite Four for the first time and managed to get all the Larry Zbyszkoaries available in Black 2. Only used Lucario, Ampharos, Cofagrigus, and Samurott. Ended up working incredible well. Now I just need to wait for a friend to get the Tree Hollows and Regice key off of him.

The Black Tower is pretty nice. Once you beat a couple of the trainers you should have enough hints to search out the gate trainer without wasting any more time, then it's just a matter of finding the room with the area boss. As of reaching Area 7, I take that back. The area has 3 floors, and the Doctors only heal you once.

I miss The Riches in Undella :(. One of my favorite things was beating that family for a crapload of money.

I like that they've implemented difficulty into the game, but I would hope it is something you can select from the start. Kind of pointless to have to go through the Elite Four once just to make the difficulty easier or harder when there really won't be all that much left to take advantage of.

Edited by Vitamin E

Beat the 6th gym on my Black 2 team. Playing with the "if they faint you got to replace them" rules. Sorta Nuzlocke. Team has struggled a bit, but it's finally shaping up. Main 3 have been Emboar, Excadrill, and Zoroark. Excadrill is a beast, and I love him. Added in a Fraxure, Frillish, and might use Sigilyph. I didn't have anything effective against Clay when I fought him, and Skyla was even worse.

The White 2 team has been more successful with a team of Dewott, Scolipede, Lucario, Braviary, and Krokorok. Joltik may fill the last spot as I just beat the 5th gym leader Clay.

Been pretty fun so far though. Want to do more fun stuff like the Pokemon World Tournament and the Movies.

Trying to keep it different from my original white team which had Serperior, Beartic, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Scrafty, and Swanna.

Edited by mystikz

Thinking about switching out Panpour, because it doesn't have a whole lot of strength behind it, but it's got my deepest move pool right now, so it's very useful.

...really? Admittedly it's been a while since I've played Pokemon but I recall the monkeys having pretty average movepools.

Current move set is Scald (water and useful for knocking on a burn), Bite (dark and useful because mine seems to have good speed), Acrobatics (flying and 110 power so long as it has no held item) and Rock Tomb (rock and good for slowing enemies down before bringing out something like Timburr, which has crap speed) learned by TM. It's not like it's some amazing sweeper, but it covers all bases and does what I need for story battles.

There is something so immensely satisfying when you battle a Level 7 Audino with a Level 3 Sunkern, switch Sunkern to Patrat, the Patrat loses but leaves the Audino with 1-2 HP, bring the Sunkern back to win and get 874 EXP points. The result is 8 levels grown in one battle and me cackling like a nutcase.

• Like 1

So the GBC Pokemon Trading Card game is fucking wonderful. And I can play it on my phone! God damn, what a futuristic world we live in.

Everything about that game is magnificent. Except Ronald. Fuck Ronald.

Oh yeah. Fuck that guy. HEY I KNOW YOU JUST ARRANGED YOUR DECK TO FIGHT ONE SPECIFIC ENEMY, SO LETS FIGHT RIGHT NOW WITHOUT GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO BALANCE IT AT ALL!

I love the habitat option for the pokedex where it stamps an area when you've seen all in area and has icons for when you've caught them all.

I did love it, but it's starting to get a bit misleading. It's telling me I'm missing an Eevee for Castelia City in the "Pokémon Found In Wild Grass" list. After searching around as best I could I went on to the old way of doing things, the internet, and found that the Eevee I can only get as a gift after beating the E4.

I love the habitat option for the pokedex where it stamps an area when you've seen all in area and has icons for when you've caught them all.

I did love it, but it's starting to get a bit misleading. It's telling me I'm missing an Eevee for Castelia City in the "Pokémon Found In Wild Grass" list. After searching around as best I could I went on to the old way of doing things, the internet, and found that the Eevee I can only get as a gift after beating the E4.

Nope you can get one. If you go through the sewers to the Castelia Garden there's an area that has different Pokemon. It's a pretty low chance about 5%, but they are there.

Have to be persistent. It took a while to get a Tynamo in Chargestone Cave.

Edited by mystikz

The B&W1 Pokémon League is a massive let down. I loved Victory Road, but the actual E4 and Champion battle were way too easy, I never once felt like I was being challenged. I hope the post-game is better, because that was just painfully dull (especially the Champion stuff, I mean what the fuck was that?).

The B&W1 Pokémon League is a massive let down. I loved Victory Road, but the actual E4 and Champion battle were way too easy, I never once felt like I was being challenged. I hope the post-game is better, because that was just painfully dull (especially the Champion stuff, I mean what the fuck was that?).

It was cool you could fight them in any order. I don't know why they only had 4 pokemon each. Could have handled the champion stuff better too.

I liked it personally, but as you said the E4 could have been more challenging.

I look forward to the challenge mode for B2 W2.

Nope you can get one. If you go through the sewers to the Castelia Garden there's an area that has different Pokemon. It's a pretty low chance about 5%, but they are there.

Thanks man, just caught one now. Unfortunately I'm far too OCD in this game and am now finding four more to get the full set of -eons, can't get Leafeon and Glaceon without trading I believe.

Thanks man, just caught one now. Unfortunately I'm far too OCD in this game and am now finding four more to get the full set of -eons, can't get Leafeon and Glaceon without trading I believe.

You should still be able to level up at the Moss Rock in Pinwheel Forest and the icy rock in Twist Mountain to get the two.