Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

Yeah, I was expecting it to be something more fun. Originally I thought you would be able to use the DS camera to make it look like you were having Pokemon battles in the real world. I haven't gone back to the Studios since having to do it for the storyline. Doubt I ever will if the only thing I receive from a 24,000,000 movie is a few drinks to restore HP <_<

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect me on here more now chaps. Finally finished my LeafGreen game a couple of weeks ago (yeah, the same one from the diary I did since 2007!), and Pokémon Colosseum (why hallo thar Metagross) after putting it off for about eight years. So I have some cool pokémon to breed and trade and such like, and I'll try to send them across when possible. I'm pretty sure I need to beat the Elite Four in HGSSDPPl before being able to transfer any pokémon across via Pal Park. So I should have a massive roster by then. Happy to trade anything with my old EWB buddies, like Benji or DoubleX. :w00t:

Currently working through three simultaneous games: HeartGold, Emerald and Platinum. About to challenge the second gym in each game with very strong teams. Might start a game on White as well. Had it since the day it came out, not actually played it. Weird, I know.

I have just learned that you need the National Dex to use the dongle method in Platinum, which is a massive let down. Wanted a Shiftry for my team. :(

Sooo... I accidentally spent most of the weekend playing this, and now have eight gym badges :blush:

Current team is:

Tidus the Arcanine (Lv46)

Yuna the Swoobat (Lv47)

Auron the Samurott (Lv48)

Rikku the Excadrill (Lv49)

Wakka the Ammongus (Lv50)

Lulu the Stoutland (Lv50) - replaced the original Lulu when I realised how utterly shit Purrloin was, and how I constantly took ages to beat Stoutlands

I've been trying to catch Raikou and Entei on Soul Silver for the best part of the past hour and a half. They both could only have like...10HP max each, Raikou is paralysed and Entei is asleep. And they're both still breaking out of the balls before they shake once. RAGE.

Once I catch them though, I'm only missing Squirtle, Omanyte, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Houndour and Mew/Celebi and I'll have the 251 on my copy of White. Which then will all have to be eventually traded over to Black 2. Oh god.

Started Pokémon Ruby last night. Fucking love it. I had the game when it was new but it got stolen before I could finish.

PokemonRuby_01.png

PokemonRuby_02.png