Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I managed to trade the more important stuff from my Black version to Black 2 (legendaries, Ditto with all but one of the natures + pokerus Ditto, Pokemon I caught thus far with the Hidden Ability, and the starters from all 5 gens). With that said, I now have a spare Cresselia, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus, Terrakion, Virizion, and Cobalion. I could have a spare Zekrom if somebody has a Reshiram. Looking to trade for other legendaries if anyone is interested.

The only real difference between any paired versions of the games is the obtainable Pokemon/legendaries really.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Heartgold#Pok.C3.A9mon

Shows which Pokemon can only be caught in one version.

Heartgold was really good, though. The graphics were impressive even though Diamond and Pearl had more or less the same, bar certain things, plus it will keep you busy as the game continues on after you finish the main part.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard people suggest Flying or Bug. I really hope it isn't normal. The idea of a Normal type Eeveelution just bugs me. Eevee is already normal, and the thing about Eevee evolving is that it can evolve into so many different types. It would be a waste for it to be Normal, unless they covered all other typings and did Normal for last or something.

It's the lightest of the -lution's, which would add to the flying type theory. "Syl" doesn't give much away as a name though, unlike all the others. The only thing I can think of is Silcoon >_>

ETA: "Feelinara" and "Nymphalia" are the German/French names. I'm genuinely beginning to believe we're getting the Normal type -lution.