Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I've been dying for a post-evo for Pinsir forever. I don't know why I love Pinsir, but I do, and it would be great to see it get a second evolutionary stage. Even if it was still just Bug typing, I'd be fine. Other than Bug/Steel, I don't know what else would work for it.

Which reminds me, I hope we get some awesome new dual types with X and Y.

EDIT: New gameplay video and some confirmations regarding English names:

From Serebii: " Gogoat shall be known as Gogoat. Elikiteru will be known as Helioptile, Yayakoma will be known as Fletchling and Yancham will be known as Panchum. In addition to this, they have also confirmed a few other bits. First, the Karos Region shall be called Kalos and Miare City shall be called Lumiose City. The move Parting Remark will be called Parting Shot and Parabola Charge will be Parabolic Charge.

It also confirms that at certain points you'll be able to get new outfits and accessories for your Trainer!"

And a couple of screenshots:

http://www.serebii.net/karos.jpg

http://www.serebii.net/box.jpg

I don't really care for the name of the lizard. The region I'm fine with and I really like the name of the city.

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about a Bug/Dark for Pinsir as well. I had to look up what dual typings have been done so far, and Bug/Dark is one that hasn't been done. From what I can tell, these dual types have not been done, or have only been done for a Legendary in the case of an asterisk (obviously some dual types don't make sense):

Fire/Poison

Fire/Steel*

Fire/Water

Fire/Grass

Fire/Psychic (counting this only because Zen Mode Darmanitan gets it outside of Victini)

Fire/Ice

Fire/Dragon*

Normal/Poison

Normal/Ground

Normal/Rock

Normal/Bug

Normal/Ghost

Normal/Steel

Normal/Fighting*

Normal/Ice

Normal/Dragon

Normal/Dark

For Water Types, every combination has been done except Water/Fire. I would love for another Water/Bug type, as it was incredibly disappointing that Surskit evolved into yet another Bug/Flying type.

Electric/Fighting

Electric/Poison

Electric/Rock

Electric/Psychic

Electric/Dragon*

Electric/Dark

Grass/Dragon

Grass/Ghost

Ice/Fighting

Ice/Poison

Ice/Rock

Ice/Bug

Ice/Steel

Fighting/Flying

Fighting/Ground

Fighting/Rock*

Fighting/Ghost

Fighting/Dragon

Poison/Rock

Poison/Steel

Poison/Psychic

Poison/Dragon

Psychic/Bug

Psychic/Ghost

Psychic/Dark

Bug/Dragon

Bug/Dark

Rock/Ghost

Rock/Dragon

Ghost/Dragon*

Ghost/Steel

Dragon/Steel*

I'm hoping we get some info in regards to the version exclusives soon. If neither game has any exclusives that are must have I'll stick with X, but I want to know whether I should switch to Y or not.

Edited by Vitamin E

A few more images have been released. Of which, what it looks like throwing a Pokeball and what the Pokedex looks like:

44.jpg

46.jpg

Edited by Vitamin E

Currently on a Green game where I'm using some of my less used Poké's, just beat Surge and current squad is insanely over levelled. Got Sandshrew @ Lv27, Rattata @ Lv30 and Bulbasaur @ Lv31, plus I just traded for the Mr Mime which I'm now training and is @ Lv12. Interesting finding how good Sandshrew really is.

The last Pokemon game I bought was the last gen of GBA games. How many pokemon games are there for DS? Thinking about getting one just to play some more.

There's Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for Gen IV, Heartgold/Soulsilver if you want the remakes, and then Black/White and Black2/White2 for Gen V. One from each would be worth it I think, but I would say either one of Black/White or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for the story alone.

Forgot that Mr Mime would stop obeying me at Lv30 because I hadn't got the right badge. For the first time ever, a Pokémon disobeyed me :(

He wasn't disobeying you, just showing what it would like like if a Pokemon DID disobey you.