Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

I ended up getting a Rioulu. Loved having it on my team.

Also, the Meloetta event has been up since Monday and will run to the 24th in America. You can actually get one in Black/White and Black/White 2, so you're able to get two of them. In the US it is at Gamestop stores. In Europe, the even starts the 22nd and will run until April 19th through GAME stores in the UK.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing alot of pokemon and then I came across this delightfull Black/White hack. I chose VoltWhite and have been playing the save for like 2 weeks now and only just got to the third gym. The third Gym (Bug) is annoying as fuck though, impossible for me to beat atm. It's one of them dumb rotation battles too. Btw if you don't know, the hack allows you to have all 600+ pokemon, so some fucking tough choices ahead!

I checked this out today and holy shit. This is cool, spent an hour reading the documentation for this, this is fucking well done. I tried to get into B/W when they came out, regressed back into HG/SS as I'm a Gen II guy and I'll always be a Gen II guy, I'm def going to give this a shot, hopefully this R4 card lasts the next week or two as waiting for something to ship from China is a guessing game on when it will actually show up.

That does sound pretty awesome. What's the deal, how do you play it? is it something you need a ROM for?

Just completed a Nuzlocke runthrough on Red. Was probably one of the most fun playthroughs of the game I'm ever done really.

Ended up taking a few really bitter losses along the way. Beedrill and Raichu went quite early but helped, but it was Saffron that really did me in for a while. Lost Charmeleon in the Fighting Dojo just before he was about to evolve in to Charizard, then Raticate and Graveler in Silph Co.; all three of those had been in the team since very, very early on and had helped a load along the way (particularly Raticate. Hyper Fang is a beast).

After that though, I had a bit of a rework and ended with a team that was Fearow, Gloom, Vaporeon, Gengar, Snorlax and Hypno. Got them through Fuchsia-Cinnabar-Viridian, then lost Snorlax in the pre-Victory Road battle with Blue. Had a Weezing on standby though, so ended up going in to face the E4 with my usual team, all around Lv. 45-46.

Yeahhh. I forgot how strong the E4 were and how many levels they were ahead of me. Lost Fearow in the battle with Bruno, but carried the five remaining in to Blue. Lost Vileplume pretty early on and Weezing deeper in to the battle, but ended up winning with Vaporeon (48), Gengar (47) and Hypno (47). Was all kinds of fun though. Tempted to do one for the other games in order now.

n worrying news, Serebii have got a poster up that appears to show:

A new form of Mewtwo, to go with Extremespeed Genesect. It looks ridiculous.

Oh good lord, I thought it'd be a new forme similar to his appearance in the metal suit in the anime. That thing they have created hurts my childhood.

I don't think it looks that bad. My major gripe is what reason is there for Mewtwo to have another form, regardless of what it looks like, and that this was the only information revealed last night.

...but...but that's not how Slowpoke evolves in to Slowking :/

ANYWAY! It's Mewtwo's Alternate Form, as revealed by Coro Coro. The best news though is that apparently there's something hinting that there's going to be some kind of Tretta game for the 3DS. Which will make my day over and over again.