What games have you played today?

ROC

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just haven't experienced the fun of all-out drag racing from one city to the next on the open highway roads....or just gunning it through the forest and seeing how far you get before you drill a tree.

I like the Trip Skip idea in theory, but I only had it come up twice through the entire game.

Shadow of Rome (8/10) - basically The Gladiator in movie form with a different story. the action in this game is brutal with a swipe of a sword you can slice off an opponents arm and in case your sword breaks , have no fear jsut pick up your foe's arm and beat him with it . Chariot races , battling agaisnt tigers and elephants , You'll do almost everything the gladiators did back then . T o pace out the action you take control of a second character in stealth missions . I know most of you will disown the game now , but the Stealth and Action balances each other and makes a perfectly playable game..

Well worth a rent and possibly a buy

Well, not TODAY, but Yesterday, since TECHNIALLY somewhere in the world Today is yesterday....

MegaMan 5: 7/10

Oldie but a Goldie to me.

WWE SmackDown vs RAW: 7/10

Didn't really play it to play it, I wanted to show off my created wrestler (and World Heavyweight Champion) that ripped off of Hollywood Hogan's WWE run, as far as taunting and manner of dress is concern. I had a tie-dyed yellow A-Shirt that had in red letters "MICK RULES".

Just been playing somne multiplayer Rome - Total War, won two battles lost one, the one I lost though I blame my Greek ally, we 'd set up a stong defensive position then what happens once the combined Roman legions advance? He bloody withdraws his whole force leaving my entire left flank unguarded :(

9/10 - flippin Greeks ruined it

also had a quick look at Warhammer - Dawn of War, seems a good game, especially like the fact that you can "paint" your models for online play, didn't go online just took part in a campaign level.

7/10 - could be higher once I get more stuck in.

Guest UmpireAJS

I basically play FIFA 2005 and Unreal Tournament 2004 everyday, so counting them out...

GTA:VC, started from scratch after 6+ months I think-I am almost killing myself with the wait over San Andreas PC.

WCW Nitro-also playing for after a very very long time,1 year I think. Fun for a while...

Need for Speed Underground 2:Okay,I guess.I am not a fan of NFS games starting from NFS:HP2

Fable: 8/10

A very good RPG adventure game.

*Goes Back to playing KOTOR 2*

Devil May Cry 3: 8.5/10

Things definently turned 180 degrees after the poor effort of Devil May Cry 2, one of Capcoms best games for the PS2. This game just plain rocks.

Final Fantasy: Endless Nova

6.5/10

It's okay, I haven't played through too much of it but I can already tell you that I'm hating the random battles.

Guest ch1ppy08

I played ESPN NFL 2K5 (8.5/10 and still better than Madden).

And ESPN MLB 2K5 (10/10), which I just got like 3 hours ago.

Edited by ch1ppy08