The EWB Band 100 Results

Jook

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm WTF'ing about the fact that they're a new entry... they were in the spotlight last year, didn't make it in, but they've done nothing for the last year and they get in this year.

And stop bitching, they're going in 10 at a time whether you like it or not. If you don't, then don't read this. It's pretty fucking simple.

Isn't it obvious? The less bands he puts in a post, the most posts he gets, and the more posts the topic gets. It's very, very sad, but who am I to complain? I'm a fucking stalker.

Sinatra, for those who may be wondering, is here thanks to Beatnik and stokie. Both of them get a thumbs up from me; Sinatra is the shit.

I just don't see how bands with one album can be on a Top 100 list. I also don't see how the fuck a band with one hit (The Verve) made it.

Maybe they didn't have many hits in America but in England they did.

I just don't see how bands with one album can be on a Top 100 list. I also don't see how the fuck a band with one hit (The Verve) made it.

Maybe they didn't have many hits in America but in England they did.

I don't think they made it at all in the US, but yeah, as Ellis rightfully stated, they were pretty big in the UK. And also pretty under-rated, until the last album they released before they broke up, which had the big hits on it (Lucky Man, Drugs Don't Work, Bittersweet Symphony, Sonnet)

I think the way Jook does this is best. So stop all complaining....The band list thread is always great when drawn out cos so many discussions come out of it!

Speaking of which, Bowie, the Beasties and best of all Aphex Twin! Whoooomph!

Although those who voted for the Darkness should dieeeee

Cool to see Sinatra actually make the list for once, but it's going to be painful to watch the 50 emo/nu-metal/Brit rock bands that are ranked higher. Oh, and Green Day. That'll just fuck my shit up.