The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Hey guys I need some help with something, my Xbox 360 is set to automcally renew my subscription to xbox live at the beginning of may and I was wanting to know how do I turn off the automatic update because I don't have the cash to pay for the new subscription but in a couple of weeks I plan on buying a year subscription and don't want to waste the 20 bucks on a 3 month subscription and then turn around and spend another 50 for a year subscription

Okay, so I was packing my shit up to move, then I decided, I have to be up early and an all nighter seems like a better idea. I pull my 360 back out and throw on Die Hard 3 for some background entertainment and part way through the movie i get the three red rings. I freak as my xbox will not turn on, then I hit the button on the controller and it started...so I watched the rest of the movie and everything seems fine now.

Fuck those KFC fuckers! They don't know how to have a knife fight!

"Why can't I kill you? I emptied a clip into you."

"....I turned headshots off."

*5 mins later*

"What the fuck? Why can't I kill him!?"

"....I turned headshots off."

Rinse, repeat.

Haha, Steve, I fucking knifed you three times in a row. But for Search and Destroy, we are either really good...or really bad. And fuck everyone who didn't let me shoot the bomb!