X-BOX Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

Jusant is an intriguing one because it's made by Don't Nod, but is very different from their other games. I generally find their normal choice-based narrative games to be intriguing conceptually, but they often fall apart towards the end, but this one is a climbing game that doesn't appear to have any dialogue. I've heard good things about the demo.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

It would, although Game Pass has been delivering more games than I can keep track of lately.

It has had a good couple of months after a slight dip prior.

Two Like a Dragon games I want to play, but still not completed the last game. Then there’s Dead Space, Lies of P and the Lamplighters League - that’s before continuing Starfield.

Speaking of Like A Dragon, I am really digging Gaiden. I have gone hard on the side quests. I'm still only on chapter 2, but I have a LOT of strength boosts, where I am 2-3 shotting most of the regular thugs. I also want to say, any time we go back to Kamurocho or Sotenbori is great. I love visiting the familiar locations and seeing how they change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halo Infinite finally added Firefight, so I tried that out last night and it is just lame as hell.  5 rounds of king of the hill.  The only challenge came when you opted to stay in the hill and we’re getting shot from multiple areas, which can be avoided by just leaving the hill and then returning as needed.

I’m immensely disappointed, especially because Halo 5’s Warzone Fightfight was awesome, and games always felt like an epic battle, where you have lots of big enemies and need to strategically use vehicles.  With some of the maps in Infinite you get a warthog and barely enough room to use it.  Cannot believe it took them this long to put this poor version of the mode into the game.

• Lineker unpinned and locked this topic