X-BOX Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

Does anyone know if it's possible to play Gamepass on PC and the Xbox at the same time? I just tried to play a game on the cloud while my son was on the xbox, and it booted him. Normally fine, but my wife and I were planning on playing Starfield 'together' when it came out. 

30 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Not a timed exclusive, really. They are just having issues getting the split screen co-op working on the series S. 

Really leaning into the derelict of it all. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, zero said:

I really should get a PS5. 

ONE OF US (even though I have an unopened Series S lying around)

30 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

This is a dumb question but I'm not sure how to phrase it to google so I'm asking here. How do I find my movies I own on here? Like I know I bought Street Fighter when it was on sale but I want to see every other dumb purchase I've made on a whim :P 

I've never purchased anything digitally on their storefront before - but is there a Films & TV app from Microsoft that you have in your apps or you can find on the store? That sounds like the most likely way.

• Thanks 1