X-BOX Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

Just now, Bobfoc said:

Yakuza at a seaside resort seems nice. I hope there's a sandcastle building minigame.

Well, now I am going to be disappointed if there isn't.

But, 2024 is gonna be huge.

• Sad 1

I'm not sure regular Forza is going to grab me, but I'm keen to see what it looks like and how it runs. They're usually impressive in that department.

Even though it's yet another Persona 5 game, a tactics-based one will do me nicely.

Microsoft and Atlus seem to be well acquainted these days. Persona 6 is rumoured to be a PS5 exclusive, however.

Also, call me dull, but I'd like a release date for Age of Empires IV on console. I hear the control scheme for Age of Empires II on Xbox was very good for an RTS.

All those intricate details on the items actually strike me as a negative. Either the artists have been made to work ridiculously hard on something superficial or, if not, the game probably could have come out ages ago.

This definitely looks like 30fps, which will send the internet into a tizzy.