The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Next week should be busy, with Saints Row 2 coming out and all. Still, right now the games I'm mainly playing and will usually accept an invite for are: Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 2. I would also have Madden 09, but for some reason there are a million little dots on it, like dust was burned into it or something, and now it won't read.

Come on now, even i've read enough to know EA is a heartless, bastard of a company that finds a way for Madden to somehow capitulate once it reaches the consumer's hands.

And there we are, 200.

Edited by King eLLis

The wait for next week will be long and excruciating, but TGS begins tomorrow, so we should be getting new gameplay footage and news at least. And if you don't give a damn about spoilers, this Fridays GTTV on Spike will have about 15 minutes of never before seen Fallout 3 footage.

Next week should be busy, with Saints Row 2 coming out and all. Still, right now the games I'm mainly playing and will usually accept an invite for are: Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 2. I would also have Madden 09, but for some reason there are a million little dots on it, like dust was burned into it or something, and now it won't read.

I'm on my second CE of Madden and I'm in search of some way to swap it for #3 as this one's fucked too <_< That's the downside to CEs, every store dumb enough to give exchanges without receipts doesn't stock them so you're SOL.

So upon checking my email, I have 100 points for that damn car thing.

Also, perhaps more importantly, I have another email from Ubisoft apologising for the delay in sending out codes for the EndWar beta. To make up for this though, they are apparently sending 2 codes instead of one.

Offers please. :shifty:

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/08/joystiq-...ess-conference/

Awesome Resident Evil 5 trailer, Halo Wars news, Tekken 6, Halo Recon, NXE release date etc.

Seriously pumped about the RE trailer, the link is on Joystiq's mainpage. Check it out.

If you don't want to click the link, here's the major news from Microsoft's TGS keynote:

New XBLA Games announced

Space Invaders Extreme

Arkanoid Live

Both due out this Winter

Metal Slug 7

King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match

R-Type: Dimensions

Due out in Spring 2009

The New Xbox Experience aka the major dashboard update launches November 19th

Halo 3 Recon is a prequel to Halo 3. You'll be playing as a ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper). It comes out Fall 2009

Peter Molyneux is almost certain that the Fable 2 Coop Patch will go up on October 21st.

Edited by abundant