What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Watching Ninja's Creed aka Royal Kill..staring WWE's Gail Kim! Its bad...and I don't mean "Syfy channel on saturday nights" bad...I mean "Uwe Boll bad"...

Bad Teacher - It was alright, fun enough. I like Diaz, Segal and Timberlake so it was decent enough.

The Game - Really, really enjoyed this one. Michael Douglas' performance was really top notch and the whole thing kept me interested and guessing throughout.

More stuff i've watched recently...

The Big Bang Theory Season 2: Easily the best and funniest season of the show. Third and fourth weren't necessarily bad either, but it's just not been as funny anymore.

Cloverfield: 8/10: Was better than i remembered it would be. Also really short, 70min. or something like that, then again it didn't need to be longer. A good monster film, which reminded me i should watch District 9 again.

La Femme Nikita: 5/10: The original french film. I sort of expected this to be much better as they've basically made two tv series based on this, but i found it to be very boring.

Welcome To The Rileys 8/10: There just seems to be lot of great films from last year i'm yet to see and this was one of them. I think it had a really nice story, even Kristen Stewart was pretty good on her role and i'm far from being a fan of her.

Easy A 9/10: My favourite film in a while. Really, really funny as well + Emma Stone :wub:, might be in my Top 5 of last year. (Though i'm still yet to see films like 127 Hours or Black Swan, so...)

Life of David Gale: Was quite good. The ending blew my mind but I guess if I was truly paying attention it would have been an option to consider. I'm always someone who doesn't think about the endings of movies while I'm watching them and just go with the flow. With this movie, doing just that was the best way to go.

Troll Hunter

If you're lucky enough to have this playing near you, go see it. I live in Chicago, and only one theater here has it. It's a Norwegian comedy/horror/documentary film that's about exactly what it sounds like. It has a fantastic sense of pacing, impressive visuals, an heart-warming level of detail and realism for such an odd subject, and an admirable blend of laughs, scares, and human drama.

"TROLL!!!"

Transformers 3- Michael Bay just out Michael Bay'd himself. Light years better than the second, on par with the first, but neither of them compare to this one in terms of explosive destructive insane action. I imagine Michael Bay was furiously masturbating while editing this film.

• Like 1

Troll Hunter

If you're lucky enough to have this playing near you, go see it. I live in Chicago, and only one theater here has it. It's a Norwegian comedy/horror/documentary film that's about exactly what it sounds like. It has a fantastic sense of pacing, impressive visuals, an heart-warming level of detail and realism for such an odd subject, and an admirable blend of laughs, scares, and human drama.

"TROLL!!!"

I agree with this. Amazing film.

Saw Transformers 3 at 00:01 today because my friend is a huge Transformers nerd and convinced a few of us to go along with him. It's probably because I was tired and needed a piss for most of the film but it seemed to drag on for a while and the first hour or so as a whole didn't interest me much. But the action from then on was pretty badass. Probably just a 7/10 for me - way better than the second but I'd definitely take the first film over it.

Guest BK2010

Been rewatching Farscape as I brought the whole collection a few days ago, love it. I don't tend to enjoy sci-fi shows but love this one. Zhaan, Chiana and Rygel are certainly my favorites.

Been rewatching Farscape as I brought the whole collection a few days ago, love it. I don't tend to enjoy sci-fi shows but love this one. Zhaan, Chiana and Rygel are certainly my favorites.

I keep meaning to get back into Farscape since they are all available on Netflix and always stop after a few episodes in. And I dont know why as I loved the first season. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 1

Watching the latest Freddy film and trying to enjoy it, but it is neither atmosphericly scary nor funny. Freddy just looks like he's in the early stages of full body leprosy rather than having been burned, making me more sorry for him than scared <_<

God damn, I loved that series. Actually, I never finished it. Thanks for reminding, getting it now.