What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Difference being that Ocean's 11 lets it's ridiculously fun cast shine by letting them actually interact with each other, whereas Now You See Me opts for the big visuals instead of any worthwhile interactions between actors.

Yeah, I was excited because I loved like 6 of the cast. 3 of 'em together would've been enough get my butt in the seat. But they're all so horribly underwritten. Like, I never thought I wouldn't get enjoyment out of scenes between Michael Caine & Morgan Freeman, but this film made me feel silly for making that assumption. It just kind of sucks the more you think about it.

Watched the first 3 Godzilla movies (excluding the American version of the first one)

Godzilla (1954) What a great movie, it's so serious and dark.

Godzilla Raids Again (1955) This one was meh, fun to watch untill Anguirus gets defeated by Godzilla half way through the movie.

King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) Fun, fun, fun.

Well, next stop Ghidrah!