MMA News and Discussion Thread

GENTLEMAN!

I have a tough choice ahead of me...

1) Get up at 3am pay my £15 and watch WEC live

2) Get up at reaonable time tomorrow, pay the £15 and watch the event on demand

3) For go paying for the event, be a pirate tomorrow, and spend the money on pre-ordering UFC 2010

Help me make my decision and argue for whatever point you believe to be most true...

I am also open to other suggestions.

GENTLEMAN!

I have a tough choice ahead of me...

1) Get up at 3am pay my £15 and watch WEC live

2) Get up at reaonable time tomorrow, pay the £15 and watch the event on demand

3) For go paying for the event, be a pirate tomorrow, and spend the money on pre-ordering UFC 2010

Help me make my decision and argue for whatever point you believe to be most true...

I am also open to other suggestions.

3, nuff said.

yeh i'd go with number 3. The fights will be uploaded quickly within a day plus it saves staying up from 3-6 plus UFC Undisputed 2010 looks really really good :)

yeh i can never do the go to bed then wake up at 3 cause i just wake up and fall back asleep. I'd just watch it on the internet tomorrow when someones uploaded all the matches on somewhere like A CLOUD IN THE SKY

oh didnt kno that sorry guys :( Anyway won't it end up being on the vault with the 3month subscription thing? Half the preliminary card

oh didnt kno that sorry guys :( Anyway won't it end up being on the vault with the 3month subscription thing? Half the preliminary card

No, you will still have to pay money for it, much like if you want to watch UFC 100 on the UFC vault you still have to pay $15 :)

thought they had the unaired prelims tho on the Vault?

Might not be for a few weeks, they are only available to people who bought the PPV more than 24 hours before the event, they have a strange way of doing it <_<