The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Haha yes this is true.

I walked into my favorite bakery the other day. I saw they had new types of cakes. I asked to have one. They said it would cost me 2.50. I was appaulled that they added a new feature to my bakery then had the balls to charge me to enjoy it if I wanted it.

Capitalism is for communists I tells ya.

• Like 20

What is the PS+ you guys are talking about?

This is a serious question? Ill treat it as such.

Its a feature in the playstation store that allows you to pay a certain fee (50 bucks for 12 months and they give you 3 extra months, so about 3.33 a month) and in return you will get:

- discounts to many things on the Playstation store, (such as 2 dollars off 8 dollar games is common)

- Qore Magazine for interviews and free dl stuff you can only get from it (this months is a free theme for killzone), thats about 3 buck

for free right there.

- Free games, (the brand new and greatly rated game stacking from double fine is free, at about 15 bucks for nothing)

- Free game trials and demos not available to others

- discounted themes

- random offers into betas for popular upcoming games. Ive had deadspace, littlebig planet 2, and a few others given to me to play in

advance of release. Was DC universe a ps+ thing too? I cant remember. I know I played it.

A few of the items will only be yours as long as you ARE a PS+ member. This is usually the magazines and some free games, though anything discounted is just a straight ownersip thing. I got mine in september I think? Ive gotten about 95 bucks worth of free and discounted stuff from it.

Keep in mind its pretty useful if you love games (which I do), and are likely to take advantage of the membership.

It is in no way NEEDED to play games online or unlock special features that I know of, as is the case for Xbox Live.

Haha yes this is true.

I walked into my favorite bakery the other day. I saw they had new types of cakes. I asked to have one. They said it would cost me 2.50. I was appaulled that they added a new feature to my bakery then had the balls to charge me to enjoy it if I wanted it.

See the amount of brainwash they already have don. It´s not something new at some place you got to, it´s something they plaster (or take away) from your space. It´s like if Nintendo required you to alow them to put stickers of their choise on your NES if wanted to continue using it.

You are their consumer whore, they take your money, they steal your functions, and after that they offer you a gazillion ways to sell you more while you battle for them against people that say "Wait a minute, this issent how it´s suposed to be!". You are their consumer whore.

I bet you would like your PCs OS a lot more if it would plaster Adds on 2/3 of your screen as soon as your mouse nears something that has anything to do with useing the internet.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane
  • Like 1

Haha yes this is true.

See the amount of brainwash they already have don. It´s not something new at some place you got to, it´s something they plaster (or take away) from your space. It´s like if Nintendo required you to alow them to put stickers of their choise on your NES if wanted to continue using it.

You are their consumer whore, they take your money, they steal your functions, and after that they offer you a gazillion ways to sell you more while you battle for them against people that say "Wait a minute, this issent how it´s suposed to be!". You are their consumer whore.

I bet you would like your PCs OS a lot more if it would plaster Adds on 2/3 of your screen as soon as your mouse nears something that has anything to do with useing the internet.

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=82954

Seriously Matzat, you're pissing me off.

You don't even realize that most of your opinions are fucking ridiculous and NOBODY CARES ABOUT THEM. This alone is pretty bad, but there is also the small issue that most people don't even understand what you're trying to say. I'm from fucking Germany too and I sometimes have to guess what the fuck you're trying to say.

So I got a bit of advice for you. First, you should at least try to say something correctly. IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD. Second, stop being an elitist prick, because you simply can't back it up.

And no, I'm not defending capitalism here. I'm actually a person who is pretty much against the whole idea of capitalism (watch how I spell it correctly, by the way) AND EVEN I CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE WRONG.

Advice for everyone else (including me) - We should stop bothering with him unless he grows up or something.

That's it. I can write the same thing in German if you want because I'm just that good.

• Like 3

Haha yes this is true.

I'd say you're their bitch if anyone here is, you hate the damn thing and everything they do, yet you still own and use the console, and presumably spend money on the software, too.

• Like 9

I'd say you're their bitch if anyone here is, you hate the damn thing and everything they do, yet you still own and use the console, and presumably spend money on the software, too.

Yeah, i hate playing games that entertain me. And thats exactly what i am talking about wen i write about them not doing much good with the Hardwares firmware... :rolleyes:

GT5 Update is around.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/02/18/remote-racing-comes-to-gran-turismo-5/

301MB

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane