The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

i can to, i am just stupid.

Shit, so instead of finishing my almost don US InFamous download i am now restarting with the EU Version, i´ll also be downloading LBP so i can sell my gamedisc for 5€ :shifty: To bad i missed out on free hustle kings, but who cares.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I'm in the process of installing it now. But my missus is in the process of waking up, so I'm not sure if I'll have the time to play it before she demands I get up off my fat lazy arse and do something outside.

Store worked for me this morning. Downloading Wipeout, but I'm not sure what other free game I want. Played Infamous before and wasn't too fussed, so it might be Little Big Planet or that Zombie game... not heard owt about it before mind.

Also Downloading Streets of Rage II and a couple of demos.

Burnout servers are the actual worst. Unless it's a problem my end (or Dan's), I dunno. It just ends up going to 'connecting to servers' and it sits there forever.

The trophies are kinda weird in comparison to 360, not only that there are so many more but they took out existing ones and replaced them with easier ones. Like, score 1m on stunt run? Nah, score 50k. >_<

I liked Burnout Takedown a lot. I played Paradiise for a bit yesterday, i can absolutly see ow it´s a bit to much having the open world. I want to change my car, damn thats afar away. I am winning a race, aaand, wrong turn down to rank 8.... i bet it gets easyer once you know the city inside out, but it´s not as casual as this casual game would sugest...... but i am very happy with Takedowns loadingtime being gone.

Dan and ellis, what are you psn tags?

AmpleSalty and Danhufclegend

I dunno how much i'd play online caus PS3 headsets are just awful.

So did anyone confirm that you can log into another PSN account on your PS3 and download the games you didn't get?

Yes you can. I did download from US, UK and Germany. In case you get kicked from the store and can´t acces the wellcome back games anymore you need to go in your acount managment, you gain access to it again by klicking on services.

At first i thought klicking on the german welcom back stuff blocked me from the uk, but than i found out that i just klicked it already.

So I headed to the store and got in fine, selected and purchased the Welcome Back package. I selected Infamous to download, but I didn't have enough space left, so I had to exit the store to delete a bunch of stuff. I head back into the store and I can't select/find the screen to get the games from.

What a piece of shit. I've managed to start the Infamous download again, but how the fuck do I claim my other game that I am entitled to?

Or just search out the game itself? Think the price will be updated to £0.00.

I went for Dead Nation and Infamous since I've already got Wipeout and LBP, quite pleased with Dead Nation since I'd never heard of it. Plus downloaded James Pond 2 with PS+, something I'd not played since my Amiga made its way to the loft, had no idea it got a Playstation release.