The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I kind of want the new Driver. I know that Driver 3 is quite a bad game, but there is something about it I like. I don't know what. Hopefully there will be a demo out. The "shifting" between cars is interesting and I'd like to see how it's played out.

I enjoyed Driver 3 when it came out, not so much anymore, still play Parallel Lines once in a while, good fun, defo be getting SF.

Man I can't believe I missed out on so much Borderlands fun when it first came out.

Limbo is also excellent, challenging and scary. Glad to have picked that up as well.

heh I just got both of those last night too.

ps+ discount was like 8 bucks or so for both, I love the +

So the consesus is Limbo is not to be missed, yeah?

Limbo is absolute gold. One of the best games I've played in years - so happy it's come to PS3 so I can play it at the girlfriend's place >_>

Limbo is absolute gold. One of the best games I've played in years - so happy it's come to PS3 so I can play it at the girlfriend's place >_>

It´s comming to steam next week so you can also play it at home. ;)

Just started the demo and confused already, how do I get past the big chuffing spider? It looks fantastic, I'm just rubbish at it.

I bought it last night and just got past that part!

Draw the spider into slamming the ground once and then the bear trap that was on the tree should've fallen down. Go back and drag it back, luring the spider into smashing it's legs down into ot. Do this 3 times and the spider will scatter.

Amazing game so far, very atmospheric and I was so proud of myself when I found one of those hidden orb thingys without help

So for anyone else like me who's been pissed off that there hasn't been a decent PSOne classic released in fucking ages, rejoice! (if you're a BoF fan)

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1185352p1.html

Fucking yes! I've been looking to pick this up for ages, but couldn't be arsed to pay stupid amounts for it on Ebay. Brilliant.

YES! Thank god for that, that's such good news. The PSOne EU store is fucking abysmal in terms of how much content there is. There's FF6-9, Metal Gear Solid and that's pretty much it.

Oh man oh man oh man, please let this mean I might finally get to play Suikoden or Wild Arms or Arc The Lad. Hell, I'll settle for them finally releasing Crash Bash over here!

Has there been any word on the potential firmware update to allow for PS2 games on PS3? Because man, I really would fucking love that.