The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I have no idea why Homefront was so panned, it's a perfectly good FPS with a really enjoyable multiplayer. Sure, the singleplayer is like two hours long and terrible, but who the hell buys FPS' for the singleplayer any more?

I loved the addition of 'marked man' which basically results in everyone being able to see where you are with a certain radius if you've been playing well enough. The tactical drone is great fun as well. It's like someone thought 'let's turn the UAV into a mini-game'.

I have no idea why Homefront was so panned, it's a perfectly good FPS with a really enjoyable multiplayer. Sure, the singleplayer is like two hours long and terrible, but who the hell buys FPS' for the singleplayer any more?

I do. :(

I'll play some Wipeout. I've yet to touch that or Infamous after installing them, I should really get around to that.

Damn you Assasain's Creed Brotherhood for being so time consuming and awesome!