The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Use the tide so it pushes your against a rock and can't go further down but you're hidden from the bad guys. Then lightly tap the gas and shoot at everything in that area before moving ahead and finding a similiar hiding spot.

And somehow I beat both those parts Benji mentioned on Crushing the first time even though I was double digits on Normal and Hard.

Use the tide so it pushes your against a rock and can't go further down but you're hidden from the bad guys. Then lightly tap the gas and shoot at everything in that area before moving ahead and finding a similiar hiding spot.

And somehow I beat both those parts Benji mentioned on Crushing the first time even though I was double digits on Normal and Hard.

I'll have to try this. My tactic was go as fast as I can and scream at the TV as I shoot wildly.

• Like 1

I'll have to try this. My tactic was go as fast as I can and scream at the TV as I shoot wildly.

Also known as the "13 year old in online FPS before they start wearing and calling you gay" tactic :shifty:

GT 5 2.0 is Live. It´s only a 1,2 gig download. ;-)

PSN is so slow, wen i download something that size of rapidshare it takes 6 Minutes... here is´s 90.

Half way don, this is so painfull to watch. :shifty:

Finaly don. The new loadingtimes are amazing! (Wait, actualy they just shifted the loading times, wen you enter the track the track gets loaded, wen you enter the race the cars get loaded, it still feels more flowy)

Full list of changes.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/gt5news/d6025.html

Next Weeks DLC

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/

Ico/SoC special contend also has been released.

2 Videos (all in all about 1,1 gb, but you can download em in about 4-5 languages, so don´t just hit download all... They are interesting, but nothing you have not seen before + the translation seems to be very little, you get like two lines while the asian guy is babbeling for 5 seconds.)

2 Dynamic Themes that sadly suck donky balls. (they are not easy on the eye, very heavy flickering, very bright)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane