The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I found out today that even on Playstation, I'm still shit at PUBG.

I had a quick game yesterday and did my best singles performance with a 2nd place and 3 kills. I am certainly improving/getting luckier.

• Like 1

It's hard work but when you do get to the last few, I do believe it's anyone's to take. Like last night it came down a triple threat, the other two were fighting just outside a building but I could only see one of them. Maybe if I went for the unseen guy instead of putting rounds into the one I could see I might have not given my position away for no gain.

I mean, people have won PUBG by literally doing nothing.

On 21/01/2019 at 21:20, 9 to 5 said:

Anyone bar me and @Baddar have PUBG?

On 21/01/2019 at 23:17, Meacon said:

I fully intend to at some point, but I don’t think our hours of play match up.

That said, it looked like you were on playing last night when I was watching Netflix so maybe our hours match up better than I thought. 

Good enough for me. I almost never get on before 8:30 PM EST, when we put the girls to bed. I just assumed you all were done by then, but if I can get in the occasional game with you guys then I’m in. I just suck something terrible in those games when I play alone, so don’t expect much. 😛 

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

Good enough for me. I almost never get on before 8:30 PM EST, when we put the girls to bed. I just assumed you all were done by then, but if I can get in the occasional game with you guys then I’m in. I just suck something terrible in those games when I play alone, so don’t expect much. 😛 

I never expect much off a Yankee.

My PS4 really pisses me off sometimes. I have everything set to automatically update my games. I get on to play a game with a buddy of mine and I have a friggin' 90 minute update. Why? I look at my notifications and it says I need 16 GB available. I go to my storage and I have 86 GB already available. Maybe it means I need 16 MORE GB? Nope. Just 16 GB total. That's the second time it has failed to update a game for me, saying that I had no space, when I have plenty.