The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

On 9/11/2017 at 11:30, GoGo Yubari said:

all aboard the GoGo Yubari Thinks Maybe This Time They Announce a Smash Port for Switch and Then They Don't Disappointment Express!

Mario/Rabbids is fucking brilliant.

On 10/19/2017 at 18:06, Owen said:

Looking into getting a Nintendo Switch... is it worth getting at the moment? Not entirely sure what's about outside of Zelda, and I'm not much of a Zelda fan, myself.

Yes.

I've got Zelda, MK8, Stardew, Mario/Rabbids & Thumper. Got Mario Odyssey & Binding of Isaac on order too.

I'm far from a Nintendo fanboy but this system is brilliant.

I got bored of the Wii U very quickly, my 3DS has been collecting dust for a long time now but I play the Switch at least once a day.

2 hours ago, Ollie said:

96 on metacritic, 98 on opencritic.

I feel a sick day coming on.

Fuck I have so much to do tomorrow. 

Gonna try and trade some stuff in tomorrow on my day off from work and buy it. If not I've got some birthday money so hopefully (fingers crossed) I can pick up a copy tomorrow when I'm in town. 

I don't get paid 'til Tuesday, and have so much I need to spend money on that I don't know if I'll even be able to afford it, but I need this game in my life, damn it!