Doctor Who

Benji

I enjoyed the episode for what it was. Perfectly acceptable.

Despite Bill looking a bit rubbish, I thought the trailer itself for the season looked interesting! 

• Like 1

I just hope Bill isn't another Mel.....

I'm also sick of female Earthling companions from the 21st century. There are other worlds and other time periods. 

Oh, and that "Order of the Daleks" Big Finish episode I got for free does feature the 6th Doctor, but thankfully its after he stopped being a jerk. And the Daleks aren't even in the episode.

Is it just me, or has everything since Clara arrived (maybe a little bit before, it was the same in the first half of that same season) felt far too visually... polished? Like, visually, everything looks so clean. I know "it's a show for kids", but it looks so pristine all the time, it's like an actual kids show. It's really off-putting, I find it distracting from everything else about the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll miss Capaldi. But i won't miss Moffat .A lot of the things he's done have been downright fanboyish. I hated him essentially making Eleven the longest-lived Doctor, and the regeneration energy being used as a nuclear level attack was dumb. 

Clara should have left shortly after Smith, and I absolutely hated how she left. Because it left it open for her to eventually return, and the idea of her and whatshername having their own TARDIS is beyond ridiculous. 

All i have to say is, I hope they don't go Smith level young with the next Doctor. And if it is a woman, I won't be happy. Just because the Master turned into a woman, it doesn't mean that the Doctor should.