General Television Thread

Hellfire

The latest episode of Elementary is fantastic, Johnny Lee Miller specifically.

Man, I nearly watched it live but I was at a point that evening where I was really just tired of watching TV. I'll have to try and get it in during my two days home next week.

The latest episode of Elementary is fantastic, Johnny Lee Miller specifically.

Man, I nearly watched it live but I was at a point that evening where I was really just tired of watching TV. I'll have to try and get it in during my two days home next week.

Is Elementary worth catching up on? I watched maybe the first 10 or so but then there was a break and I never came back to it

Since Revolution got picked up for a second season today, I figured I'd start watching it (since the fear of yet another FlashForward or The Event is now passed). Pretty good so far, simple and well directed, has real potential to get good so long as they stick with pseudo-science and don't go with JJ's typical ancient mystical direction.

At the end of the 'Popular on Netflix' queue there was a little .png

note.png

And it takes you to the scene in Arrested Development where George Sr. teaches the young versions of the family about the importance of leaving a note. Wonderful.

• Like 1

Caught some of the latest Big Bang Theory at a friends. It seemed like some kind of message from the creator that Buffy wasn't as good as we all think it is.

I need some gasoline and a trip to Chuck Lorre's house.

Also holy shit the latest episode of How I Met Your Mother, every character is fucking horrible to Barney. Why do I keep watching this show.

I watched the end and it makes sense now. It's a horrible episode in a different way now.

Yes. It gets a bit confusing about midway through, but I always thought it was a consistently good, entertaining sci-fi show. It's almost like a spiritual successor to The X-Files.

Fringe. Is this a thing I should watch through on Netflix?

Yes. First season is a tad freak of the week-y but with hints of what's to come, like a lot of shows of it's ilk are when they start. Good show, great characters with interesting chemistry, and some fun concepts.

• Like 1

Currently working my way through the TV I missed while in Vancouver. This week's Veep is so fucking good.

"Why are we talking about noodles? No, let me rephrase that - why the fuck are we talking about noodles?"

and

"Egg-shakalaka! In your fucking face, eggs!"

and

"Wait, you just timed out that whole shit analogy for your little ding? That is fucking pathetic."

So many great, great quotes from this week's Veep.

Since Warner are being huge morons and taking all their stuff off of Netflix by the end of the month, can anyone name me some TV shows on it that I should watch before they're gone?

Also, the fact I found Roswell on Netflix last night does not bode well for my original plans to sort out my house this bank holiday weekend <_<