General Television Thread

Hellfire

What the hell are you watching currently? I don't really watch much TV nowadays, I've learnt to become really choosy with it.

Unlike movies. I will watch any random crap.

There's a lot of good TV around.

I know, just that a lot of what I want to watch has like 20+ episodes for me to catch up (Justified, Arrow, Elementary, last 2 seasons of Breaking Bad).

I already watch too much TV. Looking at my series guide, I have Shameless, True Detective (which is going to be replaced with GoT in like 3 weeks), Episodes, Agents of SHIELD, Goldbergs, B99, Modern Family, Community, Parks and Rec, and I'm checking out Resurrection and Doll & Em and gonna' do the same for Believe.

Plus there's a lot of HBO shows that I want to watch that already ended: Rome, Big Love and Deadwood.

Ha, turns out I'm not so choosy after all.

I know, just that a lot of what I want to watch has like 20+ episodes for me to catch up (Justified, Arrow, Elementary, last 2 seasons of Breaking Bad).

I already watch too much TV. Looking at my series guide, I have Shameless, True Detective (which is going to be replaced with GoT in like 3 weeks), Episodes, Agents of SHIELD, Goldbergs, B99, Modern Family, Community, Parks and Rec, and I'm checking out Resurrection and Doll & Em and gonna' do the same for Believe.

I tried to watch Agents of Shield and it was terrible. I couldn't even distinguish the agents as they all looked like 'One Tree Hill' cast-offs. It's probably what I get for trying to watch a network show.

Currently sitting on my box in various states of watched, about to be on my box, or watching but in a hiatus of some kind (and you're all about to judge the shit out of me):

Mad Men

Boardwalk Empite

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Desperate Housewives

Outnumbered

Grey's Anatomy

Arrow

Castle

Nashville

True Detective

Hawaii Five-0

The Musketeers

Moone Boy

The Walking Dead

Cheers

Chicago Fire

How I Met Your Mother

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

The Americans

Archer

Adventure Time

8 out of 10 Cats

8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown

TNA Impact

WWE RAW

WWE NXT

Game of Thrones

Once Upon a Time

Bob's Burgers

Community

Parks & Rec

The Simpsons

Family Guy

American Dad

Bates Motel

Hannibal

Supernatural

Cougar Town

Raising Hope

The Tomorrow People

Fringe

And I'm sure shitloads of others that I'm missing. Plus shitloads of stuff on Netflix.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't know what it is about it that I like either. I kind of looked into it because early episodes had James Marsters, and I've been watching ever since. It's not a bad show, it has some sweet moments, plus shitloads of the LOST cast have appeared on it (seriously, seeing Hurley from LOST and Hiro from Heroes in the same scene was wonderful to the fanboy in me).

I would totally watch more TV if I wasn't trying to watch a lot of films. I know that when I start either The Wire (I've seen the pilot and it's great) or Deadwood, or pick Sopranos up again, then I'll stop watching films and commit my life to 'em.