General Television Thread

Hellfire

Not sure anyone else was watching it, but Uncle got picked up for a second series by BBC. I suggest watching it, funny and sometimes touching six episode comedy.

I found Uncle so meh. I only watched the first two, as I found it only moderately funny and a bit average. :(

Bad Education has set the bar too high for BBC3 comedies!

The Supernatural spinoff is already more racially diverse than its predecessor and it hasn't even been filmed yet.

At least it looks like they're not just repeating the same formula but with different characters. That said, it also looks like they essentially lifted the plot of The Originals and changed the location.

I don't think a show has ever done a better job at pissing away it's potential than Heroes did. But then it's not like anything else on NBC is pulling in the ratings, so I guess they'll take whatever comes their way now.