General Television Thread

Hellfire

1 minute ago, Benji said:

That 70s Show Season 6

Reveal hidden contents

It gets worse for the final couple seasons but I did really enjoy the series finale of it. It's still one of those shows that I throw on in the background when nobody is home and I'm doing other stuff,

13 hours ago, Astro Forky said:

The new Laurie was a complete bitch and not in the amusing way that Lisa Robin Kelly was.

Yeah, LRK was more like a brunette Jackie with less depth and took jokes about sleeping around much better, the new one is just mean and dull. Shame as I was looking forward to Fez's interactions with her.

So The Strain returned yesterday:

Spoiler

Is the entire US controlled by the Strigoi now? Is 1 nuke even enough to cause an a nuclear winter that big? I know that they continued to develope nukes after Hiroshima and Nagasaki? And if it is not the entire Unites States that is affected where is the Military? The US invests so much money into it you'd think that they would have enough firepower to wipe out the Strigoi in no time.

16 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

So The Strain returned yesterday:

Reveal hidden contents

Is the entire US controlled by the Strigoi now? Is 1 nuke even enough to cause an a nuclear winter that big? I know that they continued to develope nukes after Hiroshima and Nagasaki? And if it is not the entire Unites States that is affected where is the Military? The US invests so much money into it you'd think that they would have enough firepower to wipe out the Strigoi in no time.

I'm not clicking the spoiler... Is it worth me watching? Will I get even more annoyed with that little shit?

Just now, MDK said:

I'm not clicking the spoiler... Is it worth me watching? Will I get even more annoyed with that little shit?

He doesn't do anything too bad in this episode. I think they're trying to convince us that there is still some good in him and that he isn't a lost cause entirely.

I'm up to episode 10 of season 2 of iZombie. Things are starting to come into focus.

Spoiler

That guy from Ocean's Eleven is a big bad! The zombie cure is only temporary! ZOMBIE BLAINE AND ZOMBIE MAJOR? YEAH SURE, LET'S DO THIIIIIIS?! Clive cooks Cajun food and likes Game of Thrones! :lol: What's George RR Martin up to?

If I was a donator again I'd change my name to Cloud Babineaux. 

Edited by Broken Cloyd
  • Like 1

A lot of obvious jokes/targets in here but it's still a blast seeing these characters running around again like twenty years later. I'd probably watch an hour of this.

• Like 5

I think my favorite gag was running from Buzzbucks to Buzzbucks. That or the oPhone gag.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 2