General Television Thread

Hellfire

11 hours ago, Skummy said:

David Tennant and Michael Sheen have been cast as Crowley and Aziraphale in Good Omens, which is basically perfect casting.

Holy shit, that really is perfect casting.

Okay, why did nobody remind me that the new DuckTales series has started?

So for people that watched the new Ducktales? Is it any good? I saw a few previews with the new voice actors, and I went 'meh', and haven't really put in effort to watch any of it. I have extremely fond memories of that series from my childhood, and probably way too many expectations too.

On 31/07/2017 at 07:10, VerbalPuke said:

Blood Drive on Sci Fi is fucking awesome. Its just terrible but great. Its like Mad Max meets Grindhouse meets Troma. 

Its just insane. 

I've only seen the first episode but WTF

11 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I thought the same. 

But I couldn't stop watching. It gets better. It just gets crazier.

Its so bizarre. But in a good way. I hope they can maintain its levels of silliness.

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Its so bizarre. But in a good way. I hope they can maintain its levels of silliness.

They do, and more. Julian Slink, the guy with the top hat, he's become such a ridiculously absurd character in the best way. 

Check this out, its from a few episodes in but doesn't spoil anything. Its more of a silly promo. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

They do, and more. Julian Slink, the guy with the top hat, he's become such a ridiculously absurd character in the best way. 

Check this out, its from a few episodes in but doesn't spoil anything. Its more of a silly promo. 

I haven't watched it just because I didn't want any spoilers no matter how minor. I'm up to ep 5 and so far it has been really good. Is it just my dodgy stream or do they actually blank out that guys dick in the show?