2010 Winter Olympics

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Charles Hamelin wins gold, Trembley wins bronze for Canada in 500m short track speed skating.

Tremblay got silver because they ruled that the South Korean went down on his own. So Gold and Sliver for Canada there. Really looking forward to the 5000m relay in about 20 minutes. Really hoping that Ohno and the Koreans crash again.

Go for 4 medals today and tie the record for most medals in a day.

edit: Ignore the part about Tremblay. I got some wrong info there.

Edited by sahyder1

Charles Hamelin wins gold, Trembley wins bronze for Canada in 500m short track speed skating.

Tremblay got sliver because they ruled that the South Korean went down on his own. So Gold and Sliver for Canada there. Really looking forward to the 5000m relay in about 20 minutes. Really hoping that Ohno and the Koreans crash again.

Oh, thats even better!

Tremblay got sliver because they ruled that the South Korean went down on his own. So Gold and Sliver for Canada there. Really looking forward to the 5000m relay in about 20 minutes. Really hoping that Ohno and the Koreans crash again.

Oh, thats even better!

Sorry...I apparently got some wrong info. Gold/Bronze is still good. See earlier edit.

Absolutely beautiful! 10 Gold Medals. What an awesome 2nd week indeed. We will look back at some of the missed opportunities but the surprise medals have been awesome too. Btw, Apolo is whining. I know, shocking! Loving how people are complaining when Ohno deserves to be DQed in about half his race because he does that a lot. I actually had an angry wingnut American send me a tweet saying that only way Canada medals is by cheating!.....oh yeah, and "Canada killed that kid (luger from Georgia)"

• Like 1

Guest Sideshow MPH

Men's curling final in a little under four hours from now, the Norwegians have responded to my "Kevin Martin is the Fedor of curling" comment by stealing Mirko Cro Cop's pants.

Two Canadian medal hopefuls, two Canadian golds today. Canada now has 12 golds, just one shy of the all-time winter Olympic record! Own The Podium doesn't seem so silly now!

• Like 2