UFC News and Discussion Thread

Yeah, I also put Spratt to sub Kos... My bad. Either way, I see Spratt beating Kos.

Kos should go train with Team Quest, where they turn wrestlers into fighters. Then we'll talk. Too bad Leben trains there. Whatever, Kos has potential because he is an incredible wrestler and can take anybody down easily, but man, he's gotta learn to do something when he gets there.

As for Cote and Leben, it's gonna be slugfest. I don't expect Cote to KO him easily, in fact, I expect Leben to dish out some punishment as well, but Cote is a truck. The guy leveled Tito Ortiz and nearly brought him down.. Only one other guy has been able to that. I think his name was Chuck something. Leben can brawl and has a hard chin, but Cote has heavy hands and a more technically sound stand up style . He was dominating Doerkson at UFC 52, but Joe came outta nowhere and locked on a rear naked choke. So yeah, it should be close, it should be exciting, but I think Cote will knock Leben's light outs in the end.

Yeah, I think Quary would have just killed him from there though so...in my opinion it doesn't really make much difference other then us not seeing a major asskicking. We'll have to wait for Hogar to step in the ring to get his handed to him :P

After 2 rounds, Sam Hogar is impressing me a lot more than I expected of him.

Edit: After the fight it seemed like Hogar was doing a good job of escaping, but he just never got anything off. Bonner has this one easy.

Edited by Derek4jc

Very, very good fight right there. Another Fight of the Night for Bonnar. This guy is great. I really can't for for a Bonnar-Griffin II fight sometime soon.

Sam Hoger looked to have earned himself some future places on UFC cards, though, with his showing here. He looked to have had Bonnar in cases that he might have won, but Bonnar was just the better fighter.