Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

4 minutes ago, Mick said:

Beat the game for the first time; sided with the Blades over the Greybeards, regretted it :shifty: . 

Also, this is what I sing to myself whenever I use a horse to scale a mountain: 

:shifty: 

Why would you side with The Blades?  They are a bunch of unreasonable jackasses!  I don't think I've ever had a single game where I sided with them

2 minutes ago, Lint said:

Why would you side with The Blades?  They are a bunch of unreasonable jackasses!  I don't think I've ever had a single game where I sided with them

If I had known all they would have done is be like "Hey, here's three assholes you know to help you kill a dragon that you've done with one of them, possibly none of them," then I wouldn't have done it!

Anyway, exploring the Alternate Start mod which seems to be just what I need. 

Just now, Mick said:

If I had known all they would have done is be like "Hey, here's three assholes you know to help you kill a dragon that you've done with one of them, possibly none of them," then I wouldn't have done it!

Anyway, exploring the Alternate Start mod which seems to be just what I need. 

PC or PS4?  I need to get another Xbox controller so I can play on my PC again

I need to play around with Alternate Starts a bit...liven the game up a little

• 2 weeks later...

I fell off on my game. Think it's time for a restart because I can't just jump back in. Maybe the Companions quest won't glitch out this time. Though I'm not so sure how much sense it'll make to do that questline with a cat man.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought the PS4 special edition on amazon for 24 bucks. Good stuff, never had a chance to use the DLC before. I always end up a stealthy bow guy. I decided to go Nord berserker this time around, fun so far. I lead a giant and a dragon together for a fight. The Giant won. I took the dragon soul, shot the Giant in the face with an arrow and ran away from him. 

I want to use him as a good guy, killing vampires, dark brotherhood, and other fuck faces. I like to kill any traveling Thalmor or Imperial soldiers, thats kind of bad I guess. But they deserve it. 

I want to start a new game, and just be a hideous fucking bastard. That will be for fun, maybe as an Imperial scum. Or a High Elf, they're fucking pricks.

Wait, how do the Imperials deserve it? Ulfric killed the king :\ . 

But yeah, fuck the Thalmor. Fucking anti-Talites :shifty: 

They both are dicks, though you've got it the wrong way around.

The Imperials actually largely don't have any personal investment in worship of Talos (in fact a lot of them think that they are doing the wrong thing), but in accordance with the White-Gold Concordat which keeps peace with the Thalmor, they have to try and prevent worship of Talos in order to keep peace, lest the Thalmor invade and destroy not just Skyrim, but Cyrodil, and every other region under Imperial control, as the Imperial empire is no longer as strong as it once was, and the Thalmor are equally strong, if not stronger.

Ulfric is a dick for reasons unrelated to his religion, but his stance is entirely understandable, as is the Imperial stance. The Nords want their freedom to worship, the Imperials want to ensure that the nations under their rule are not wiped out by the real enemy - the Thalmor.

I think that a lot of people end up getting biased by the intro. After all, one side tried to chop your head off just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time without a trial.

In the end, you can support the side that the Thalmor are backing... or you can side with the Imperials.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

I think that a lot of people end up getting biased by the intro. After all, one side tried to chop your head off just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time without a trial.

In the end, you can support the side that the Thalmor are backing... or you can side with the Imperials.

This post is one of many reasons I love you ORO.

The man, Peter Hollens, doing it acapella

I also like the Imperials because Tullius gets shit done. He WON, he captured Ulfric. Bad luck with the dragon. They don't treat people like dirt. 

Who knew rebellions could be so Hard?

Nothing but FAKE news made up by Imperials upset that Crooked Elisif lost. Sad!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 21:12, Mick said:

Wait, how do the Imperials deserve it? Ulfric killed the king :\ . 

But yeah, fuck the Thalmor. Fucking anti-Talites :shifty: 

Because I'm a Stormcloak, so they deserve it. 

The next game I'll join the Imperials and the wandering Stormcloaks will deserve it.

I sort of wish there was a third storyline option to stay neutral or just kill everybody. I guess I could pretend but it would be neat if you could join some band of misfit Orcs/Elves/Bretons/Khajit/Redguards/Argonians and just cause chaos.

• Like 1