Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Honestly, I'm more annoyed by certain followers (Glares at Lydia) somehow walking through bars and getting themselves killed in the ruins. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2017 at 20:34, VerbalPuke said:

Oh well, my enchanting is high enough that I can make some legit armor. I have some pretty sweet Glass armor with cool enchantments. 

I'm a level 44 Nord, mostly a combat guy. I've never actually played this far. I always end up creating a new guy before getting too far. I'm trying to knock out some dumb side quests but am trying to kill off Miraak before finishing the main quest.

You know, VP, keep in mind that with the right armor perks and right skill level, you may be hitting the armor cap, so any armor could end up being cosmetic. Just an FYI. 

10 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Dawnguard was fucking boring. 

FTFY.

I seek out the ruins. Need all that sweet metal for getting my smithing up. The only part I hate is that stupid spinning blade that pops out of the ground and basically instakills you.

18 hours ago, Jericode said:

The vampire shit and getting crossbows was pretty cool.

The vampire and werewolf upgrades were great, yeah. The crossbows... eh, I never found them useful.

The questline was weak, though. Even the Death World wasn't much to write home about. The only issue I had with Dragonborn is that servants of Miraak spawned way too fucking often in Skyrim before you went around to that storyline.

8 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

My problem is that twat Miraak stealing my Dragon Souls. I don't care if I have ten I haven't used, I earned them!

I'll get them back though. 

In good news I discovered I didn't sell my Dragon Priest mask after all. I just missed it in my armor drawer.

Oddly last time I played through, Miraak didn't take a single Dragon Soul from me.

• 10 months later...

So I started on PS4 with a mod that let's me pick a start place and another that sets up a cabin in the far up snowy area that's under constant blizzard and crawling with frost trolls. I decided to play as my fantasy game OC, Wohali.

Wohali bio

Spoiler

Born into a tribe of people decended from the Union of Giants and man he stands at nearly 7 feet tall and is as wide and solid as a boulder but as athletic as a smaller man. He did not live among his own people for long in his life because all the others were wiped out in what he was told was a brutal and short war with Orcs. He would have been one of the dead had he not been rescued by a rather large but normal human man who raised him and served as an adoptive father.

later in life Wohali would learn the story he was told of his people's demise was untrue and that is was infact his adoptive father who was responsible for the slaughter under someone else's orders. After confronting his father a fight began. The conflict ended with Wohali reluctantly being forced to kill his father to punish him for his past sins.  After this he couldn't bear to look at the shack and hunting grounds he was raised in so he packed up and headed North

In the snowy lands he lived alone in the woodland but close enough to a single town he could trade with.   He made a little coin from the sell of meat and pelts. Despite living apart from him the townspeople revere him because of his actions. The two stories around town are the one the adults tell of him freely supplying the town with meats the winter their hunter fell Ill and the ones the children tell of him defending the town from a Werewolf  in a fight that cost him his left eye but ended with the beast's back being broken in a bearhug.

Now.  I snuck around some trolls and made it to Windhelm to figure out some armor and a weapon before I started making my way down to Whiterun so I could be near the Companions. On the way I finally broke out of the snow and after some forest I came into a beautiful meadow. I stopped and took a moment to really look at PS4 Skyrim  and right then I noticed enemies on the map bar. I was expecting wolves since I had already killed like 8. I turned around and what is charging at me from the trees? A motherfucking wide eyed Werewolf!

A couple hours later I was sent to exterminate a bandit camp and retreive a sword and I find this.

Dhd2C-_VMAI-ktm?format=jpg

Not a dragon but two dragons! Luckily only the blue one was hostile. It wiped out the bandits. I ran in dodging it, grabbed the sword and fucking ran. The damn thing chased me well into the day until enough bandits, vampires and soldiers had attacked it that I was able to turn and fight it.