Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Well supposedly Skyrim was originally supposed to be an adaptation of GoT, so maybe there might have been an option like that that got dummied out. Surely it'd have been found by now if still in the code, though.

• Like 1

I'd never heard that one, do you have any more on that?

The Civil War quest line was always something that felt like it had so much potential, I guess since it isn't the MAIN one they didn't want to play it too much and waste resources elsewhere (given i believe parts of the Thieves Guild were farmed out, explaining the cut scene or two) but it always feels a little "light" overall.

2 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

The Civil War quest line was always something that felt like it had so much potential, I guess since it isn't the MAIN one they didn't want to play it too much and waste resources elsewhere (given i believe parts of the Thieves Guild were farmed out, explaining the cut scene or two) but it always feels a little "light" overall.

https://www.vg247.com/2011/09/15/bethesda-why-we-turned-down-a-game-of-thrones/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lanky316 said:

It's will know the Civil War questline was extremely cut back.  On PC you can get a mod called Civil War Restored that completes it.

20 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

Because I'm a Stormcloak, so they deserve it. 

The next game I'll join the Imperials and the wandering Stormcloaks will deserve it.

I sort of wish there was a third storyline option to stay neutral or just kill everybody. I guess I could pretend but it would be neat if you could join some band of misfit Orcs/Elves/Bretons/Khajit/Redguards/Argonians and just cause chaos.

You can stay neutral. Just do the main quest, eventually you have to negotiate a truce 

• Like 1

Oh? Did not know that. Thanks for the spoiler dick!

Just kidding, I vaguely remember that, but thats a good call, might just make that my next game, or my other game. I don't know, I always fall into the habit of using similar characters and want to change it up.

• 4 weeks later...

So I had this cool moment. I leapt  off a ledge right at a guy. Right as I landed i hit the attack button and it went to the kill animation and cut his head off. His head went under a picnic table and his body fell on the bench. It was beautiful.

I saved it on the ps4 share thing, is there a way to crop that moment and post it online for you guys?

• 3 weeks later...

Created a new character. An unarmed Khajiit that's a thief and murderer. 

Last night while hunting I ran into three armored dudes. Spoke to the first two and they were perfectly nice but the last one was like "We're here to teach you a lesson!" And attacked nearly killing Lydia before I clawed them to death.

I also attacked a weakened group of Thalmor, stripped them naked and sold off their armor for the last bit needed to buy the Breezehome. That place will serve as my home until I can build my own. Need to get a lot better at theft and murder for that much money though.

• Like 2

Storytime.

I'm in Riften, thieving with Lydia at my side like normal. Unlike normal a guard can just tell I stole that goat leg even though he didn't see it. I dart out of town since I didn't actually have anything added to my bounty but I notice that after my exit that Lydia isn't with me. I figure it's no biggie and She'll just wander up to kill bandits or wolves after a bit. I dick around for a couple hours and she doesn't show. I start to get a bit worried for a couple reasons

1. She's actually been quite useful in battle ever since she decided to duel wield staffs.

2.Sha has alllllll the loot. Including my Dragon bones I earned punching Dragons to death.

So the search starts. I think that maybe the game is deeper than I gave it credit for and she got pinched in Riften? I returned, located the jail and checked every cell. No Lydia. I fast travel to a few different places all across the map and still no Lydia. I go to Breezehome and there's no Lydia. I go bang out some armor while I think. I decide to Go fight the drunk woman in the pub and recruit her as my follower to see if that breaks something. I get her then let her go. I return to Breezehome and go up the steps to see if Lydia is there and I run into her but the thing is she's wearing nothing but her underwear and the sword on her back now. She's still got everything and is just choosing not to wear it apparently.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Storytime.

I'm in Riften, thieving with Lydia at my side like normal. Unlike normal a guard can just tell I stole that goat leg even though he didn't see it. I dart out of town since I didn't actually have anything added to my bounty but I notice that after my exit that Lydia isn't with me. I figure it's no biggie and She'll just wander up to kill bandits or wolves after a bit. I dick around for a couple hours and she doesn't show. I start to get a bit worried for a couple reasons

1. She's actually been quite useful in battle ever since she decided to duel wield staffs.

2.Sha has alllllll the loot. Including my Dragon bones I earned punching Dragons to death.

So the search starts. I think that maybe the game is deeper than I gave it credit for and she got pinched in Riften? I returned, located the jail and checked every cell. No Lydia. I fast travel to a few different places all across the map and still no Lydia. I go to Breezehome and there's no Lydia. I go bang out some armor while I think. I decide to Go fight the drunk woman in the pub and recruit her as my follower to see if that breaks something. I get her then let her go. I return to Breezehome and go up the steps to see if Lydia is there and I run into her but the thing is she's wearing nothing but her underwear and the sword on her back now. She's still got everything and is just choosing not to wear it apparently.

Are you on PC or console? If the former, you can probably use console commands to summon her, but I don't remember the proper one offhand

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I had this awesome dragon priest mask. 

I think I accidentally sold it :( .

If you know who you sold it to you may be able to buy it back.

I tried that but they didn't have it. 

Oh well, my enchanting is high enough that I can make some legit armor. I have some pretty sweet Glass armor with cool enchantments. 

I'm a level 44 Nord, mostly a combat guy. I've never actually played this far. I always end up creating a new guy before getting too far. I'm trying to knock out some dumb side quests but am trying to kill off Miraak before finishing the main quest.

• 2 weeks later...