House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

For that reason Sophie Turner has received some very nasty letters since season one aired. Which is pretty stupid because I thought she nailed it, Sansa is supposed to a typical 13 year old bitchy kid with all her over the top snobbish behaviour and fairyland understanding of the world.

Nearly time, Sky plus set and ready to sit there and rant about how the colour of someones hair is different from the book and how they've ruined it :shifty:

Finally caught up on this series. I re-watched the first episode of season 1 on Monday night, and was expecting to go at a slow pace. Tuesday night, I stayed up all night and ended up watching the rest of season 1 and this past Sunday's episode. SO FUCKING GOOD. Can't wait to see what happens this Sunday and this season :D

I'm surprised at the lack of talk about the first episode. I quite enjoyed it. I haven't taken to Stannis that much yet although that may be because I enjoy him in the books and picture him a certain way and the guy playing him is pretty much the antithesis of what I had imagined the character to be. Melisandre is pretty awesome though. Also, I'd always pictured the bullhorn helmet to just be horns, not an actual image of a bull. Anyway, lots of good stuff. And apparently episode two has already been leaked online, anyone seen that yet?

Could you imagine though how many bat-shit conspiracy theories about Ned surviving episode 9 there would have been before season 2 started?

"Producers have confirmed Ned is dead." BUT CAMERA NEVER SHOWED HEAD CHOPPED OFF, IT COULD HAVE BEEN JOFFREY OR A WATERMELON!

Those kind of people deserve to suffer the year's wait questioning it.

• Like 1

Just recently sat down and watched all of season 1. Absolutely brilliant. I suppose I'll spoiler some stuff in the event someone else hasn't seen season 1 yet, but

The one thing that sticks out the most in my mind (aside from Daenerys and the dragons, anyway) was how much of a total badass Khal Drogo was. Especially when he killed Viserys, that was fucking brilliant.

Did anyone actually watch the episode last night? :shifty:

Tyrion continues to be all kinds of badass! Telling the eunuch to not threaten him, having the one guy sent to the wall, and his personal assistant (can't remember his name)...amazing!

"Would you kill an infant child without question?"

"Without question? No. I'd ask how much."

Wonderful! Love him!

And the stuff with Jon and Sam? Also great! So, that Wildling dude gives his son's to the whitewalkers? That's not very nice!